Salvatore.

The next day , Hermione .

It was early morning just as the sun came up , I turned around to see that Klaus was still asleep with his shirtless self I smiled and felt my cheeks slowly turning red , I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before getting out of bed and heading towards the bathroom. The bathroom was really it had a large see through shower with a bathtub beside it the sink was large it had two sinks with different things on it , I decided to take a quick shower before I had to head to meet Stefan. It was weird a part of me was saying no because I didn't know a single thing about him , well only that him and Klaus hate each other but I didn't know why and I also didn't know why Stefan Salvatore wanted to meet with me? I just needed to go before Klaus woke up at least , it would be easier like that.

I wrapped a towel around my body before heading out into the bedroom the bed was empty which meant Klaus was awake now this was going to be hard , "Shower without me?" I heard a voice behind me when I turned around Klaus was standing by the doorway shirtless and with boxers. "You we're asleep and I didn't want to wake you" I smiled giving him a kiss on the lips , "Next time please wake me" he smirked I rolled my eyes giving him a kiss again before walking towards the closet , "I saw a river on the way home and decided to check it out today and cast some spells" I told him. "Are you sure you can be out on your own love?" Klaus sounded worried
"Yes , besides i'm bringing my wand and if anyone or anything tires to come towards me i'll just Stupefy them" I shot a smile at him.

"That's my girl" I blushed deep red I know I did , I could feel it "Now if you'll excuse me I need to change" I pushed him out towards the door and closed it this was easier then I thought again "what would Klaus do if he finds out I met with Stefan?"
just whatever Stefan needed to tell me better be quick. I put on a black shirt with some cut shorts and my shoes , I grabbed my wand and purse before heading out the bedroom "Klaus!! i'm heading out now" I basically shouted, he appeared inside the kitchen "Well don't you look cute today" I smiled he always does this at the last minute.

"I'll be quick I don't really want to be out there in the world , I rather be reading my books that you sir took away from me" I fake pouted , he smiled "that's because you need to live love" he cupped my face in his hands and leaned in for a kiss , his soft lips on mine made me feel something .. something good. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me even closer to him , he was getting more into it his lips moved faster onto mine and I returned that without hesitation , he started kissing down my neck "god it felt good" I then snapped out of thought remembering I had to go "As much as I want to do this right now , I really need to go" I chuckled.

He looked up at me "Well alright but be back before 1 , I want take you somewhere." he smiled I simply nodded and left out the door when I was out the hotel I headed towards the river , it was actually beautiful when I got closer the water was flowing and the wind felt good. "I thought you where never gonna show" I turned around quickly and there he was standing with that stupid smirk he had "Why did you want to meet me here for?" I asked Stefan
"I just wanted to apologize about last night , the way I acted I did have a couple drinks before you came in with that thing" he said harshly.

"About that why do you and Klaus hate each other for? " I asked him "Klaus and I go back pretty far" he said "wait what's your name again?" he looked at me this time "Stefan , Stefan Salvatore." i knew that name sounded familiar "Salvatore? as in the Salvatore brothers?" He nodded why looking at the water. "My brother was a trouble maker here in this town but he's gone now , somewhere safer" I looked at him with a look that said "keep going"
"When I came back here to Mystic falls , I met a girl. A beautiful girl who was so caring and sweet , but that didn't last Klaus attacked her and tired to kill her that's when she ran off"