Tea Party (2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Ellesmeere were curious to see the second male lead. He take a peek since she's kinda small. Alistair blinked as he saw a cute lady behind her sister.

"It's alright, Brother. We're done actually. So, what is it you want?" She tilted her head as she asked her Brother.

"None, I just want to see how your party going." He smiled at his sister.

He has a sexy light violet hair and warm light blue pair of eyes, same with his sister. Probably, a second male lead visual. Ellesmeere thought. Well they are the Duke children also.

Alistair was perplexed to see the Young Lady Ellesmeere with a innocent face, asking to himself who's the lady.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Uhm.." Ellesmeere hummed as she called out for the four ladies.

"Yes, Lady Meere?" Lady Alisha asked.

Ellesmeere's Escort, Sir Steve come closer and handed an invitation. He give up 5 invitation, she already fixed it if there's more guest.

"Here, please take this invitation." She insisted and handed it to them. All of them were curious on what is it. And opened it. Alistair was surprised when Ellesmeere go closer to him and she handed her an invitation letter.

"Well.." she started.

"Oh my god." The Ladies reacted.

"Me and my brother's birthday are coming up a week and few days. That's why I didn't wasn't able to write a response letter to you and also it become busy suddenly." She said apologetic. Lady Alisha smiled at Ellesmeere.

"I understand. Oh God, it's a pleasure to attend Lady Meere and you brother's bithday."

'She's from the house of de la Schulz?' Alistair reacted when the letter sank in his mind. He even doesn't notice the wax seal stamp of the de la Schulz when he quickly opened it.

"You're really inviting us?" Lady Francesca shockedly asked. "Yeah, are you sure?" Lady Evangeline also asked.

Ellesmeere cutely giggles with thei unbelievable reactions.

"Of course. I will be happy to have you in my and twin's birthday. It's a simple celebration since we doesn't want an extravagant event and the guests were picked and limited."

"Twin?!" They reacted. The Grand Duke is a private person, also his childrens. So no one knows they just know that the house of de la Schulz has 5 children.

They also thought that the one Ellesmeere sharing her birthday was her older brother (which is true, Skylar was just 20 minutes older than Ellesmeere).

"Yeah? I have a twin, he's older than me in minutes." She said also shocked to see their reactions.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After clearing all up and packing up. They all bid their goodbyes, they also said that they will come to her birthday.

Ellesmeere was tired sitted on the carriage but she was happy and contented. She already made a friends and invited them.

"Elliee!" Her father, The Grand Duke welcomed her as she go down the carriage. He quickly carry his beautiful daughter and interviewed her.

"Did my lovely daughter enjoyed her time? Did you made friends?" He asked while walking to enter the Manor.

"Yes, Papa. They're all great." She happily said and narrated all of what happened in the Tea Party, The Grand Duke was just happily listening and looking at his child.

"You invited them to your birthday and Skylar's?" He asked, her daughter, Ellesmeere quickly nodded continuously. He smiled again and patted her head.

"You've done well, Ellie." He complimented his child. Happy to see that she's becoming more a bright person.

note------

;; changes: I'll change Ellesmeere hair to Platinum white Hair with highlights of gold (that's still hidden), her eyes will be silver with golden fleecks.

;; Facts: Only Ellesmere has a Platinum white hair she inherited from his grandmother (the Grand Duke's Mom).

:: Her 1st and 2nd brother has a blue-ish hair they get from their Mother and their eyes are gray they get from their father. Her 3rd and 4th (twin) brother has a ashen grayish hair and her 3rd brother eyes are also gray and Skylar has light orange eyes like their Mother's.