|TWELVE|

Malik Kades•
"Leek"

"Bruh hurry up I'm not about to be waiting all night for yo ass." I call after Cassia. She's been in the bathroom for about two hours showering and whatever else. Meanwhile I been on the couch been showered and in my clothes I sleep in.

"I'm coming damn." She mumbles. Suddenly she's walking into the living room wearing some shorts that show her nice moisturized scarless legs and thick thighs, and she's wearing a black tank top with no bra and a decorated bonnet. With some fuzzie light blue socks.

Soon as she hits the couch I can smell her lotion and body spray. She smells so good just like she used to, her flowery scent filling my nostrils. That's a huge turn on for me is a woman that always smells good. And Cassia always smells good.

I pass her the tub of ice cream we picked up on the way back from the club. Her tipsy and high ass kept complaining about how she had to have some ice cream so I picked some up for us. Getting Coco her own personal tub of Cookies & Cream ice cream. "Mmm." She moans as soon as she tastes a spoon full.

"Lemme try it." I ask just wanting to see what's so good to have her moaning like that.

She laughs. "Boy no I don't know where ya mouth been. Wait I do...all over Patience shit. I'll pass."

I laugh at that. "Nah ion put my mouth just anybody. Besides you ain't have no problem eating off me when my mouth was all on yours." I bring up.

Cassia nods licking the spoon seductively. "That's because I know my pussy good and healthy."

I lean back biting down on my bottom lip looking at how her flexible legs are placed so that one is in her stomach while she's eating and the other is just sitting regular. "Yes ma'am." I agree with her.

To me the thing in this moment that actually makes Cassia more attractive is how we can naturally joke about the things we used to do. She'll joke about how good her pussy is and I'll agree because she do got some good pussy. And I'll joke about how fine I am or how good I give head and she'll agree. Hell she'll even make jokes about how I fuck Patience. There's no jealously in her voice or anger we both just laugh it off.

"So," she doubles back to what we was just talking about. "You telling me Patience hasn't sat on that face yet?" She asks bluntly.

I glance up at her setting my spoon back in my ice cream. "Why? You don't want nobody else keeping yo seat warm for you?"

It's quiet for a minute and she's looking at me with somewhat lust filled eyes. "Leek you can do whatever you want. You a grown man. Besides I be even people in Alaska can hear her ass running from ya dick. Her ass more likely to run off the seat rather than keep it warm." She jokes cracking her own self up. This time I can hear the jealousy.

I nod. "You right. Besides when it comes to your pussy you know you wouldn't be able to run even if you tried. That shit taste too good." I say truthfully.

Even though we never had sex and all I did was eat her out I know from that that she has some good ass pussy. When I tell you she was so wet her juices left a huge spot on my bed. And her walls so tight that she was gripping my fingers. I even remember the sounds her pussy was making all gushy and what not. Then it's so pretty and spotless. It tasted so good I could only imagine how it would've felt to be insi- man them drinks at the club must really got me horny. I'm tripping right now.

She damn near chokes on her ice cream. She reaches over shoving me playfully. "Malik!" She gasps.

I raise my hand in defense. "I'm just being honest Coco-Cola." I can't help but watch her as she stands up and grabs the remote. I'm not even watching her body this time more so her face.