|ELEVEN|

Cassia Chase•
"Cas"

It's been four long ass months of me living here and now and all it's consisted of is hearing Malik and Patience fucking like rabbits.

My recovery is going good and Malik helps me when he can which is not really much considering he doesn't really like me. Well like me would be a understatement the man hates me. So my healing mostly consisted of me leaning how to do everything like get up and go to the bathroom, shower, all alone. Keep in mind I've been having to do everything with one hand which has been hell. The doctor says the pain should've stopped a little by now but I still feel it. My stitches are now healed fully.

"Yesss my annoying ass baby daddy bought me a whip and all type of designer. That's the least he can do since he ain't pull out when I told his ass to." We all bust out laughing at her saying that.

I swim to the other side of the pool. I'm happy for Ronda and all and glad that she's actually cool with me because it gives me someone to talk to. Because Keisha hasn't spoke to me ever since I told her I'd be moving in with Malik. I've called but she just hasn't answered.

Only down side to being cool with Ronda is that she's also cool with Patience.

Speaking of Patience the bitch sees me all the way off by myself and still thinks in her small ass head that it's a good idea to come over. "Hey can we talk?" She asks.

Today Ronda decided to have us all over since it's a hot Saturday and said that since she has a indoor pool we should swim and have drinks and what not. "Sure." I speak nonchalantly while looking down at my freshly manicured color changing nails.

"I know that we started off on the wrong foot. But now that I know your position in Malik's life I think me and you should be ya know...friends." She suggests giving me a smile.

I snicker accidentally. "And just what position am I?"

"Ya know just a friend who he's helping out that used to babysit his little sister. He told me you said what you said because you have a wild sense of humor."

I laughed in her face. "Yeah right, you believed that? Awwe y'all must be in love."

She nods expectedly. "Very."

This bitch is delusional. "Helping me out? As in doing me a favor? Believe whatever keeps y'all relationship good." He is doing me a favor but it's a favor he suggested. I didn't beg him or plead that he help me out he offered to.

She ignores everything I just said just smiling it off. "Anyways are we cool now?"

I shrug. "Sure." I say being fake.

"Baby," Malik and Nas walk inside and he calls out to Patience. She swims over and I watch him lean down and kiss her. "What you doin?"

"Missing you." She coos.

I just roll my eyes sharing a look with Nas who laughs at it peeping my face. "I love that we all chillin' today. It's like a double date." Ronda says.

I frown at that feeling like she's being funny because she knows I don't have a date. Her four year daughter Zoey runs out asking for some juice. "Z what the fuck did I tell you? You see grown folks out here talking and ya granny on her way. Why you steady coming out here?"

My frown deepens not liking the way she's speaking to her. She's just a kid who's thirsty. Parents talk crazy to their children at a young age and then wonder why they grow up not feeling comfortable speaking or asking for anything.

"I got her." I say loudly. I watch as everyone's eyes falls on me. Malik's eyes roaming my body staring at the way the water drips down it as I step out of the pool. My red two piece swim suit hugging my breasts and ass like it's painted on. My nipples erect and slightly visible. Could've sworn I saw him look me up and down and lick his lips.