O8

HEART STRINGS !

WilburSoot is live!
Streaming: she's here...again.

"WILL—IT'LL FALL."

"No, it won't."

"It's gonna—JESUS CHRIST, WILL—"

—our bones together and we got fire (fire, fire, fire)...

"Will, please—"

"It's alright, it's alright!"

"Jesus Christ."

—we scraped our bones together...

"WILBUR-!"

There was a crashing sound, followed by an anxious chuckle. "Listen, Cynthia—"

"Just start the fucking stream, Will."

It was Sunday, August 30th, and Cynthia was in Wilbur office, watching him fix the light fixture behind his monitor. As the opening song, September by Sparky Deathcap, played, behind the Wilbur Soot Streaming Soon overlay, she and him were arguing about how it looked like it was about to fall.

To no one's surprise, it did.

Cynthia took Wilbur's seat as he got up and went behind his desk, grabbing the light and fixing it. In his stead, Cynthia took down the Starting Soon screen and she was revealed, surprising the chat.

The stream soon climbed up in viewers, peaking at around 50-60k people. "Hello, you lovely lot," Cynthia was saying, smiling at the webcam attached to the computer's head.

"Did you—" Wilbur looked down at her in the chair, finished fixing the light. "Are you starting without me?"

"Possibly," she replied cheekily.

He made his way around the desk and sat next to her on the chair, on his knees. "Well, guys," Wilbur said, "there you have it. I brought her back."

"You make it sound like I was dead, Will," Cynthia commented, laughing.

"Maybe you are. You're not a ghost, are you?" He jabbed a hand into her side, making her shriek and grab her side.

"What'd you do that for?" Cynthia asked, outraged.

"Well, I had to make sure."

"I physically loathe you."

Wilbur just shrugged and returned his attention to the stream. "I bet you're all wondering why she's—Tommy?"

There in chat was Cynthia's younger brother, spamming a few messages.

||| tommyinnit WHAT IS SHE DOING THERE

||| tommyinnit you stole my sister didn't you

||| tommyinnit oh cynthia please answer your phone