CHAPTER 26- Snake

Start from the beginning

"Y/N!" she exclaims as she runs towards you sitting down.
"You okay?"

"Always" you smirk.

"Don't worry about anything. You shouldn't move at all so stay here for couple days before coming back home okay?" she assures.

"Dude" you whisper.

She ignores you and pulls you into a hug.

"Fuck, that hurts bitch" you mutter.

"You better be thanking him for what he's doing" she whispers in your ear.

You roll your eyes and push her away.
She smiles as she gets up.

"I came to see how you're doing and brought you clothes" she says.

You nod and smile at her before she leaves the room waving, Jungkook following her.

Your phone starts ringing. As you glance over to grab it, you notice that Rose is calling.

"Heyyy" you answer.

"Bitch what the actual fuck?" she shouts.

"What?" you reply.

"Why didn't you tell me you got hurt?" she complains.

"Ki can't keep her mouth shut can she?" you contemplate.

"Y/N come on, stop doing this to yourself!" she whines.

"Listen bitch, I'm literally recovering well, I'm not badly hurt so don't worry and focus on school" you frown.

"Of course I will!" she yells.

You smile before speaking again.

"Talk to you soon okay? Love you" you say.

"Love you too" she says before you hang up.

~

A couple days later, you're finally able to walk properly but slowly which is still really good progress.

After having a shower and a change ot clothes, you decide to leave the bedroom since it's been suffocating.
No one else is in the house.
As you're slowly making your way down the stairs, you see Bong running towards you barking.

"Hey little guy!" you exclaim in happiness.

As you pick him up to pet him, you start wondering around since you haven't really seen much of the place yet. The curiosity hits you hard.

"No Y/N what the fuck" you mutter to yourself.

Ignoring yourself, You open a door to a room, an office.

"You fucking bitch don't go in" you mumble to yourself squinting your eyes.

You can barely walk but you're too curious. Walking to the desk, you open one of the drawers and see a gun.

"What the fuck?" you whisper loudly.
"Why does he have a gun- oh i forgot.
Special forces" you roll your eyes.

You close the draw and walk out of the room, wondering around, Bong follows behind you.
He wonders off to the kitchen and bites his bowl, picking it up and dropping it to your feet.