Chapter 14 A Mother Instinct

Start from the beginning

"That's so nice of him..did he like his short trip?"

"He enjoyed it,and i pity N'Mark as i know N'Kit will volunteer again once we organize another medical assistance.." i chuckles thinking N'Mark reaction and was surprised when P'Tae kissed my hand.

"Im happy to hear you laugh like this Love,.." I turned to him and caress his face softly.

"Because i have you with me,P'Tae...." i softly whisper and look outside the car.

We stayed silent till we arrive at Home,although we have a place here in Bangkok we preferred to stay with Munchkin and N'Thanu.Losing my Sweetheart had a big impact in our life,we we're never the same again.In 10 years i always dream of him especially a few months after his accident.I woke up hysterically that time sobbing hard,seeing him in my dream asking my help was too much for me that P'Tae decided to bring me back in our house in America.

My thoughts was cut off when i felt an arms wrapping me in tight hug.I didn't even notice i was already inside.

"Are you ok Mimi?." Munchkin asks since i was occupied with the past and never notice his approached.

"I'm ok Munchkin,sorry Mimi just thinking something and never noticed you.." i kiss his forehead and embrace him.

I smile when i saw P'Tae coming with N'Kit gift, "Love,put it here please.." i motion the living room and I walk there as he followed me and Munchkin.

We all sat down and munchkin cuddles his Papi after greeting him.I slowly tear the wrapping and Gasping with surprise.

It was a beautiful sunset at the beach,

"Wow,this is so beautiful!.."

P'Tae and Munchkin come nearer to take a look at the beautiful painting.I checked the name of the painter and frowns. I Trace it slowly as I'm getting anxious thinking then i get up and run going upstairs to N'Thanu room,I opened the door harshly and check the room in panic,looking for something,i walk inside the room and get near at bed facing the wall.There's another painting there I walked there slowly and anxiously staring at the signed by the painter. I trace it slowly and slump down tears starting to fall in my cheeks.

 I trace it slowly and slump down tears starting to fall in my cheeks

"L-love...love...what's wrong your scaring us..." P'Tae hold me tightly even he is confused of my action and he's trying to comfort me but i keep sobbing and trembling in his arms.I felt another pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Mimi..please stop crying..tell us why your crying and run here..."

"T-he...s-igna.....",

I shakes my head and clutched my chest tightly and start patting it unable to form a words and my heart is wrenching with pain and the possibility.

"The signature of the painting.....take down the painting and bring it with us....." i said after i broke down while they are comforting me.

My emotions were too hard for me to deal,my mind is in turmoils ,i watched P'Tae removing the painting at the wall while Munchkin stay at my side,still hugging me,i turn to him and wipe his tears.

"I'm sorry Munchkin but I can explain it when we go downstairs...." i kiss his forehead and we both stand up to go downstairs where the other painting is.

Once we are all seated i take a deep breath and look straight at P'Tae eyes.

"Love,do you remember what our Son love to do on his free time?.." he nodded still confused of what im trying to point.

"Mommy love to paint and this painting is his gift to Daddy on their wedding day..." Munchkin answered which i nodded.

I bring the painting N'Kit gifted to me and lay it side by side.They are both clueless looking at me and more confused than before.

"Love....,  check the name of the painter and trace it slowly,you will notice something,close your eyes and feel it.." i guide him as my hand start to trembling again and tears starting to fall down ,I watched his reactions,at first he didn't find anything then he gasped loudly and trace it again.

"How is this possible?.." he looked at me shocked while i cover my mouth crying nonstop and falling apart.

"It's... it's my Princess trademark!!..but how??.."

"What about Mommy??....Papi..Mimi, please explain it to me.." Munchkin frantic asking as we both get emotional and incoherent with the fact we discovered.

"Munchkin....i th- think he still alive....."

" W-what do you mean alive Mimi!?..." confused and unable to believe, Munchkin just look at me wide eyed.

"How can we be sure that it's our Princess?.."

"P'Tae..i give birth to him,the moment I touched the signature i know it in my heart its my Sweetheart works...a mother instinct can't be wrong and not to be ignore lightly.." i said in conviction as i crumpled at the floor sobbing and clutching my chest tightly with the pain,10 years of suffering believing he is gone forever and now this discovery,a tiny hope is starting to sprout in my heart.

P'Tae look for his phone and dialed it frantically..

"Sandee,I need you here as fast as you can come here!!.." he cut the call and slumped at my side, we both gazing at each other,Munchkin hugging me tightly and me being embraced tightly by P'Tae while tears keep falling,Munchkin crying in my arms and i felt P'Tae shaking while hugging us.

"Call N'Kit too..."

He dial his phone again..

Calling N'Kit.....

"Hello N'Kit i need you to come here as soon as possible please...,if N'Mark is with you bring him in,..we need you both here.." P'Tae voice crooked as his emotions starting to get him.

He put down his phone and stared at the painting shocked and confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~