Home

WARNING THE FIRST COUPLE CHAPTERS ARE REALLY BAD AND BORING LOL

Sorry if I won't finish this story, I'm not really motivated and my mental health is bad i'm just bored rn that's why im writing this now hehe

I hope ya'll understand! <3

------------------------------------------------------

You wake up, it's your birthday!! You just turned 14 today! You run downstairs and see 3 presents on the table

'hey mom hey dad!'
'goodmorning sweatheart! I know these arent alot of presents but theres one present that is really special!' you say: 'it's fine dad! I'm glad with everything I get!!'

You go sit on the couch and open all the presents. The first present is a hoodie with Helena Bonham Carter's face on it. You've been a fan of Helena since you where 10 you loved her role as Bellatrix in Harry Potter!

The second present is a mug with Helena's face on it! It looks like her pure brown eyes are looking at you.. you thank your mom and dad for the two presents you've got and you go open the next one.

Your dad says: 'okay (y/n) this present is really special and we think your gonna love it!' You get even more excited and can't wait to open it. Your parents hand over the present and you wrap the paper of immediately.

Your shocked..

'Is this what i think it is dad?' You ask. 'I think so' dad says to you with a weird smile on his face. You read it again and again.

Then you stand op and jump up and down for 2 minutes straight. You are yelling and screaming you have never felt anymore happy then at this moment!

YOUR GONNA MEET HELENA FUCKING BONHAM CARTER

In 2 days your going to the premiere of oceans 8 and go to the meetings after the premiere!
You have never felt anymore amazing and happy at the same time.

weird electricity goes into your body, you always had a big crush on Helena and you where her biggest fan! And now your gonna meet her!

You hugged your parents and said how thankful you are! Then you and your parents walk into the kitchen and go eat breakfast.

———————————————————————
To be continued..