Tracy stepped up to me, her hands on her hips "You saying all of that like somebody is afraid of you Chasity. If you're gonna slap me then slap me bitch and watch--"

I immediately slapped her hard across her face, making a loud 'clap' noise echo throughout the room. I keep telling people about calling me that 'b' word. 

Tracy's head snapped to the side from impact, before she lost her balance and fell onto the floor. 

Tyron let out a growl in frustration "Chasity!" he scolded as he began marching towards us.

Tracy's reflexes were quick, so as soon as she hit the floor she instantly hopped back onto her feet. She glared at me and I glared back, both of us eyeing each other like a Lion eyeing it's prey. 

She then stepped to me "Wassup?".

"What's good?" I said back, getting into a fighting stance. 

I swung on her the same exact time she swung on me, but both of our fists collided with Tyron's huge bicep as his arm shot out in between us, blocking us from hitting each other. He then quickly stepped in front of me, blocking me from Tracy's path.

"Yo, what the fuck is wrong with ya'll?! How old are you, 5?! Chasity I told you about that fighting shit while you're pregnant with my daughter! And Tracy, if you put your hands anywhere near Chasity while she's pregnant with my seed you're gonna have to deal with me" Tyron growled out, looking between both of us in disapproval. 

Tracy's mouth dropped "She literally just slapped me in my face but when I try to hit her back I can't? Are you serious right now Ty?!" she cried out angrily. Yeah he's serious hoe.

Tyron shook his head "You have a smart ass mouth and you're talking shit to her, you know how Chasity is and you knew that slap was coming. However" he said before turning his head to look at me "That doesn't make it right".

Tracy gave Tyron a murderous glare, before she scoffed and leaned back against his desk with her arms crossed over her chest

"I'm going to let that first slap slide, but the next time she puts her hands on me I'm defending myself" she stated, but I didn't care. Not gonna lie, I give credit where credit is due. Tracy is defiantly not a punk. Since I've known her she never acted like she was afraid of me and she's never backed down from me. Also, yeah she can fight a little bit. But she can't beat ME, and I've proved that in the past. So that little threat she just gave isn't even phasing me. 

Tyron shook his head "She's not gonna put her hands on you again, because I already told her about fighting with my baby inside her. And this is the last time I'm gonna repeat myself" he said more to me than to Tracy, as he turned his head to look at me with a deep frown. Ugh, he looks so fucking sexy right now. I'm about to tell Tracy's ass to skedaddle so I can get my throat and uterus rearranged. Wait! Chasity, get your hormones together and focus! 

I rolled my eyes "Yo, why is she here Tyron?!" I snapped impatiently, getting annoyed with this whole situation. The last time I saw Tracy was 5 years ago, and she had moved to Louisiana with her mother so she could cop out of raising Sierra and her other daughter; Kayla. So I don't know why her dead beat mother ass is back in Virginia. Maybe so she can make some more babies to throw off on Tyron to raise, who knows. 

Tyron glanced back at me, before looking at Tracy "Tell her why you're here" he stated, moving to the side so me and Tracy were now face to face.

Tracy snorted "I'm not telling her shit, this isn't any of her business" she snapped.

Tyron crossed his arms over his chest "This is very much her business, because she's my wife and the mother of my child. So whatever goes on she's going to be included" he said simply.