chapter 5

Hadrian's pov

It's time for my detention with Da.. I mean professor snape and I'm just walking down the corridor to the potions classroom when I bump into weasleys "well well well if it isn't the traitor what happened to you harry we where best friends and then you became on of those snakes" Ron spat he didn't even wait for an answer before storming of 'okay that ....happened?' I thought as I got up and continue my work to professors classroom. 

Once I got their and walked in I saw professor snape waiting for me. "Glad you could join me Mr. Potter today you will be cleaning while you are doing this I will be talking to Mr. Lupin and Mr Black so get started" I was frozen "sir I..I..I what?" I said worried how am I meant to be in the same room as my parents that don't know their my parents while I'm cleaning cauldron's "what did you not understand about that Mr. potter" professor snape said "never mind sir I will get started" and so I did I started cleaning cauldron's. After about 10 minute of silence the door opened and I stiffened "hello their Severus it's nice to see you again" I heard Remus,aka mamma, say " omg it's harry Remus it's harry!!!" I turn round just in time for Sirius to knock me over by hugging me to death. I giggles "hi pa..i mean Sirius" I say trying not to cry he eventually got off me with the help of Remus "hello harry how are you ....oh and also thank you for your help with freeing Sirius and with the jobs" Remus said kindly not helping with my situation "no need to thank me ma.. Remus it was no trouble honestly ......I'm gonna get back to my detention" I said turning away so they won't see my tears and continued to clean the cauldron's.
It has been 2 hours and I still have 3 hours left but I've finished cleaning the cauldron's " professor snape I have finished cleaning sir" I say head down " I will check them later Mr. Potter" snape said "would you like to join us harry" Sirius said hopefully I don't look up because I know if I do they will see my red puffy eyes "okay Mr black" I said while taking a seat as far away from them as I could. "So snape what did you what to talk about we haven't really discussed it have we" Remus said in a semi-serious tone "yes I believe that part of my memory has been blocked" snape says making me chock on air "excuse me sir what did you say" I said tearing up again "I said that part Of my memory had been blocked" snape repeated by now tears are flowing down my face freely "are you okay harry what's wrong"Sirius said sorry dripping from every word I manage to calm down "yes snape you are missing part of your memory and so are you Sirius and Remus and Dumbledore is the one who did it" I say as calm as I can I look up at the three males I front of me I see a mix of anger and confusion and sadness on their faces "and how do you know this Mr. Potter" snape said "I know because he did the same to me as well as block my magic and who I really am" I say shakily "and who are you really harry" Remus says " you might not believe me but I am Hadrian potter snape black lupin and you professor are Severus potter snape black lupin and you Sirius are Sirius potter snape black lupin and Remus you are Remus potter snape black lupin" once I said that realisation struck their faces I am guessing they got their memory's back so I decided to test it "dad?mamma? Papa?" I say hopefully I slowly look up to them and they are tears streaming down their faces "Hadrian is that really you" mamma said hopefully " yeas mamma it's me" at those word that all ran at me pulling me I to a group hug that I gladly accept.
Once all that was done they went to Gringotts to sort out other blocks and compilation they might have.

(I'm sorry it's short I'll try make the next one longer and it took so long to publish)