20. Alexa W. Rose

Liam paced around the waiting room accompanied by Kelly, James, Axl, Courtney, Charlie, and Kurt. He was anxious to see his daughter and make sure his wife was okay. Liam turned and stared at a doctor hoping that would be the one to take him back to see Frances and Alexa. But he called another man in to have a checkup or something like that. Liam went back to pacing the room. Axl nervously shuffled around, Kurt tapped his foot on the ground, Courtney seemed excited, and Kelly and James acted as if it was just a normal everyday thing to have a granddaughter/step-granddaughter. As more people crowded in more whispers were to be heard. It's not an everyday famous rockstar crowd in a hospital waiting to see their daughter/ granddaughter/ niece. 

Finally, a doctor walked into the room and looked at the musicians. "William A. Rose," he called. Liam walked over to him and swallowed the lump in his throat. "Over this way and if you guys are visitors then you can come too," The doctor said. Then he turned and walked down a hall. 

"Look it's Liam Rose" "And Axl Rose" "And Kurt Cobain" "And Charlie Cobain" "And Courtney Love" Whispers from patients all up the hall. This is when Liam realized he hit the peak of fame and was now up there with his father and other famous rock musicians. 

They stood in front of a large glass window leading to a baby room. Liam looked around trying to find out which one was his when he saw a little redheaded baby wrapped in a pink blanket. He was lost in thought when he felt a small tug on his shirt. He saw a little bald boy. No doubt he had cancer. He let out a small cough before he handed Liam a pencil and paper. Liam smiled and wrote Get well soon, love -Liam Rose and Hollywood Wasteland. He handed it back to the boy who looked at him with big blue eyes. "Thank you! I love your music! I'm going to be just like you when I grow up!" he said before he walked back over to his parents. "You're going to be a great dad," Charlie said placing a hand on Liam's shoulder. Liam smiled. 

A nurse came out of the baby room holding the redheaded baby. "I think this little girl belongs to you," she said happily. Liam held his arms out and the nurse passed the baby to him. "Hey, Alexa," Liam said softly as he looked into Alexa's blue eyes. A few seconds later Frances was wheeled out by a doctor. Liam looked at her with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face. Frances was able to stand up and she walked over to Liam and wiped the tears that fell from his eyes. "She's gorgeous," Frances said. Liam leaned in and gave Frances a small kiss on the lips. 

Liam was the happiest he's ever been. He felt so high off of love. And was happy to have such a supportive group of friends and family.