3: He needs his father

Axl wasn't the only one deeply upset that Liam was taken from him. Liam was too! The small baby waited anxiously every day for his father to come and hold him and sing to him and rock him to sleep.  

While Katie was watching over him because Kelly had gone out she couldn't help but think Liam needed Axl to be there for him. Kelly came home drunk as usual. "Kelly!" Katie snapped. Kelly drunkenly turned to her. "This isn't the way a mother is supposed to behave!" Katie said. "What about Axl? He isn't. Isn't even here for his son," Kelly said. Her words were slurred. "Because you didn't want him to be here for Liam!" Katie said. Kelly drunkenly giggled and walked into the kitchen and grabbed some wine. 

Kelly packed Liam's stuff and decided to take him to Axl's house. She knew how badly Axl wanted to be in Liam's life. And if Kelly didn't get her act together Katie would make it to where she wouldn't be the one to see Liam again. 

Katie knocked on Axl's door and Slash answered. "Who are you?" Kelly asked. "Axl's bandmate," Slash replied. "Okay, so he's here?" Katie asked. Slash nodded. "Good I brought his son to him, his mom is an alcoholic and doesn't need to have this child and I know how badly Axl wants to be in Liam's life," Katie said. "Okay, come in," Slash said. "Axl, someone came to see you," Slash said. "Tell them to fuck off!" Axl said from the couch. "Is that any way to talk around your son?" Slash asked. Axl turned and looked at Liam who was in Katie's arms. His eyes lit up and he walked over to Kaie and took Liam. Axl held his son close to his body. "DeeDee!" Liam said in an attempt to say, daddy.  Axl's heart melted.

"How?" Axl asked. "Kelly is an alcoholic. She always comes home drunk and has no time for Liam. I think it's best you have him. I'll speak to the judge, he's in your hands now," Katie said. Axl thanked her and she left.  

Warning: The next chapter will be long.