"Hey isn't that Izuku!"

"Omg I think it is"

"He actually came?! I heard he wasn't one for fancy events"

Whispers about Midoryia as he ventured further into this party.

Midoryia found the food stand and began to eat the foods that looked relatively good.
His eyes scanned the building, checking to see if he could see anyone relatively familiar.

"Is that???

Todoroki?
What's he doing here his dad's a pro hero not a CEO" Midoryia thought to himself as he made eye contact. He averted his eyes back to his food, pretending as if he didn't see Todoroki at all.

Minutes go by, he still couldn't find Bakugo.

"Why hello there Midoryia" a voice said.
Midoryia turned around to see who was speaking to him.

Neito Monoma.

"Isn't this guy from class B? What's HE doing here??" Midoryia thought to himself.

"Hello" Midoryia said coldly.
Monoma threw his arm over Midoryia's shoulder, trying to be "friendly" with him.

Midoryia didn't like it at all.

"So what're you doing here, I heard you weren't one for parties" Monoma asked.

"I'm here cause I've been asked to come.
Now why are you here?" Midoryia replied.

"Well my dad's also a CEO so it o my makes sense that I was invited here" Monoma replied.

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME MONOMA IS ALSO RICH??!" Midoryia thought to himself.

"Yeah okay anyways-" Midoryia was cut off.

"What school do you go to?" Monoma asked.

"Uh, private homeschooling. My parents didn't want me to go to an actual physical school" Midoryia replied.

"Oh what a bummer. I go to UA you know, the school All Might went to, the most prestigious school in all of Japan" Monoma scoffed.

"Yeah ok" Midoryia groaned.
"Hey Deku" Bakugo said, noticing how uncomfortable Midoryia was with Monoma.

"Kacchan you're finally here" Midoryia said walking up to him to shake his hand.
It was a friendly business gesture, he usually wouldn't do it but Monoma's arm was on his shoulder and he'd do anything to remove it.

"Who's this dude?" Bakugo asked as he looked at Monoma.

"He's from class B" Midoryia mouthed.

"He's just someone I came across" Midoryia said.
"We're friends" Monoma said walking up to them.

"No we aren't, who are you bruhhh" Midoryia thought to himself.

Bakugo was able to see the denial on Midoryia's face and held back a laugh.
Bakugo pulled out his phone, pretending it had went off.

"Oi Deku, our moms want us to find them right now. We gotta go" he said.

"Oh okay, see you Monoma" Midoryia said taking the hint.
Monoma waved his hand good bye as he watched both Bakugo and Midoryia get lost within the crowd.

Once they were far enough Midoryia let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you for that one, I owe you" Midoryia said.

"The look on your face was priceless" Bakugo laughed.

"Shoto, go talk to those 2. They look around your age" Endeavor said.
"Fine" Shoto groaned.