ENZO

SATURDAY

BONNIE'S POV

Oh my gosh... Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH!

I should leave... I shouldn't be here right now. And we can avoid all emba-"Bonnie?" And they've seen me and now they know I know. How long have they been? Damon really did like her. Wow. Is he actually moving on from Elena? It's about time it's been like 16 years... yeah the twins 1st birthday is when she left him for Matt. 

"Um." Was all I could say. I never thought he would move on. Maybe he hasn't, he does just like to have sex... But he wouldn't do that to Izzie... he cares about her too much to hurt her like that. I also never had izzie down for the bad guy type. I mean she's head strong and badass herself but she has that sweet and innocent thing as well. She's like two different people it's hard to tell with her... "Is everyone home?" Isabella asked getting off the bed/ "No, just me... I came to talk to Damon but... I can come back later." "It's okay, what's up Bon?" Damon asked both of them competely ignoring the fact that they were just making out literally in front of me two seconds ago. "I'm gonna grab lunch... Want anything?" Izzie said looking at both of us. "No thank you." I say and she smiles and nodded before leaving. 

"What's up?" Normally Damon would have come up with a sarcastic or pig headed comment about how I was interupting something but he just brushed over it. "Um yeah... I was just coming to tell you I've found a gemini journal from decades ago I was bringing to see if you could find anything in it to help the twins... I'm sorry but... Are you two like a thing?" "No... I don't know... I'll read the book." I nodded getting it out of my bag. "Theres some parts written in Runer a viking text, might need to ask... um... ask Rick to translate it or- But like you were kissing." I say getting to distracted to keep talking about what I actually needed to talk to him about. 

"Yeah, we were... It's complicated at the moment." "You kissed her how is that complicated?" "Because it is." "But you like her..." He slightly nodded, Damon doesn't do feelings. "This is huge! You've not liked someone since Elena and Isabella's a nice girl." "Exactly why it's complicated." I frowned not following. "She's actually a good person I'll just ruin her." "Caroline was just being paronoid, she didn't mean that... She's scared of losing the girls... call it PTSD from the wedding." I say and Damon shock his head. "She's good for you Damon." "And I'm bad for her." "No you're not." "Yeah I am." "She was a scared timid girl her first months at the school. A few weeks with you and she was bossing it." "She had to be strong because of what happened... Fear does that." He said quietly. Thats what happened to him. 

"Why won't you just allow yourself something good for you?" "Because she's too good for me... I should have never kissed or-"Damon? I'm heading to check on Katherine." "Katherine?" "Yeah she demanded we open the tomb-"You opened the tomb?" Isabella nodded. "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine... I'm going to go give her some blood and find out why she wanted the cure." "The cure?" "Yeah that things back." Damon said. "I go visit my mom for one weekend and everything happens." I say shocked at all that was going on right now. "Hey Bella? Be careful. Katherines sneaky." "I'll be fine." "Take your phone." He called to her as she waved him off leaving the room 

"So Katherines back?" He nodded. "And Isabella didn't know Kathrine and elena shared the same face so she freaked out last night." "Wait she was here?" "She was demanding the twins open the tomb with Bella. Kathrine was with Kai in hell and Bella thinks she's here for them and the cure not just the cure so she did it alone like the stuborn child she is." He said. "She opened the tomb alone?" He nodded. "I knew she was strong but not... not that strong the spell on that thing the last it was opened it took four witches." "Yeah Freya was one of them..." Damon informs me. "It was opened for Bex's to hide the cure in there... And Bella knew that." "She knows everything." He nodded.