Little Red

ISABELLA'S POV

"Heres your uniform." I almost laughed looking at the drab uniform that Caroline handed to me. "I have to wear this?" "Every day in school hours yes." I forced a smile. "Thank you," I said taking it from her, I hang it up in the closet. I was not wearing it look that. Something had to change. It could be cute.

"I'll meet you back here to take you to your first class." I nodded and then she left leaving me alone in the room. The twins left early this morning with their father to do some combat training so I had the room to myself. I went through all my clothes trying to pull together something cute to wear to class. The uniform was pretty basic the plaid skirt the shirt... But it was just so boring.

I manged to find a chain to assceorise the blazer, and that added to it. I also added a spear tie to the blazer to add a little something more to it, it was the school colours and it had gold embelishments to it which matched the chain I added to the cropped blazer. Adding knee socks and my doc martins it was complete. Not as cute as my old school uniform but it'll do. For now...

"Come in

"Come in." I called to Caroline who knocked on my door. "good you're ready." I nodded. "I brought you books up for you." She left them on the desk keeping one in her hand. "You'll need this for Bonnie's class." I nodded again before taking it from her. A spell book. Nice. "Thank you."

-------------

"This is issie, Issie this is MG, Landon and Zach." "Ahh the guy that got his ass kicked." I teased smiling at the cute boy. He laughed, I'm glad he could take a joke. "So Hybrid." "Witch." I correct him. He frowned deeply. "Hybrid, you mom is a Hybrid." "And i'm a witch." "Whatever." I rolled my eyes but both of us were still smiling it was just light hearted banter.

"So we have and Issie and a Lizzie... Thats going to get confusing." The curly haird boy said. "Not really, there two different names." Lizzie said. "They sound the same." "As you can see he's not the brightest."

We ate lunch togeth all just talking away they all seemed so nice and welcoming. I got on with them quiet well. "What class do you have next?" "Some History class." "Ooh you have dad next." My face feel, I didn't enjoy being in Rick's present, I got a vibe from him, he killed people... And it fricking hurt. What if he tries to kill me... I should talk to mum she's lived here before maybe she knows more. I can't exactly tell Josie hey your dad killed a lot of people, is he cool to be around. What if she didn't know? That would be horrible.

----------------

The weekend came around and I went ona run from the school to my parents house. For exercise but also because I didn't want to sit around and wait for my dad to come and get me, I was too excited to go home. My mum was my best friend and since she moved to England when I was 9 I was never really away from her longer than a school day and even then I would ditch to come home early to be with her. She loved my company too.

"I'm Home- Who the hell are you?" I asked looking at a hispanic looking man in a long black trench coat dressed in all black under, his eyes were this wild green colour, the kind you don't trust the mythical kind. What ws he going to pull? I wrapped my headphone wire around my phone before pocketing it. "I asked you a question?" I sassed, probably wasn't the wisest idea i've ever had what if he was like a witch too, then i was powerless. "Little girl I'd learn to hold my tounge if I were you." "Old man I'd learn how to answe peoples questions if I were you." I said back in the same tone. "who are you and why the hell are you in my house!" I asked again more firm this time, I kept eye contact with hm so he doesn't think I was scared even though I was I was terrified. My heart was beating so fast against my ribs I was just waiting for my dad to come in and snap this guys neck.