I'm Hungry

I helped Damon tie Kai to the chair Damon was once sat on. Isabella sat on the couch away from his she had a blank look gracing her face and her eyes were glassed over. She fiddled with her fingers in her lap absentmindedly as she looked ahead out the large window. 

I looked over at Damon worried. "She'll be fine." "What if-"Then she kills me... Don't let anyone be pissed at her... She's trying." I've never seen Damon so soft. Not with someone who literaly a threat to his life. He was calm. "Damon I can't let her just kill you." "She's a kid... You let her do what she needs to do... She's been in pain enough. You take her to Klaus and you get him to wipe her memory of everything. Get him to drop her off at the school like it's the first time." "Why are you giving up." I asked angry. He wasn't even trying.

"Take this." Isabella handed me the stake that was on the table. I take it. "And you want me to do what with it?" "Stake me." "What!" Me and Damon said in unison. "If what i know is correct I'll just wake up and turn." "You're not dying." Damon tells her snatching the stake from me. "It's you die for real or me die for an hour." "I die." "No!" "I'm not letting you ruin your life! Isabella you don't want to be a vampire. You told me it's one of your biggest fear." "Yeah well I was also scared of being locked in a cell but thats happened and it's not all that bad." "Isabella think about this!" "I have. I'm not killing you!" "I'm not letting anyone kill you." These two went back and forth for a good 30 minutes. i just listened and watched. The more annoyed Izzie got the more space she created between her and Damon. 

"Enough!" I say shutting them both up. "Neither of you are dying... We'll figure it out. Now let's come up with a plan." "I've messaged Care and told her to stay out of town until you message her to come home." I nodded. "Good start." "What do we do with him?" "I don't know." "Well how about you start thinking and get to know." Damon tells her. I would never understand the two of them.

They're best of friedns pretty close. And they act like it most of the time. Its awful when they're both being sarcastic asses at dinner. Because theres no winning the argument with the two of them on the same side, but the minute one of them gets frustrated or upset it's volitile they argue they accuse each other. If this wasn't a life and death situation I might even find it amusing but not right now. 

"I'm hungry." Isabella said leaving. "Where are you going?" "To eat! It's 7 o'clock in the afternoon. I haven't eaten a signle thing and right now thats not helping me keep myself from killing your stubborn arse." She said and then a few seconds later the door slammed. 

"You're not staking her." Damon said putting the obect back on the coffee table. "She'll just find someone else to do it." "No one is staking her. They stake her I'll hang them fromt he flag pole." "You don't have a flag pole!" "Then I'll buy one!" I rolled my eyes.

an hour later Isabella came back, she had brought me food too. "You already ate?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah." She tossed Damon a blood bag. "Got it from the school." She said when he looked at her questioning where she had magically gotten it from. 

I ate and the room was quiet. It was tense. "I don't get why you won't just do it!" Isabella finally came out with putting her milkshake on the table. "I'm not killing you! What are you stupid?" "No, actually highly inteligent but that has nothing to do with the fact that I am going to kill you!" And the way she said it I beleived her. "Then just do it." "No!" "Why? Huh. Why?" Damon shouted at her. "Damon-" "Stay out of this okay." He told me So i went back to watching the tv show play out before me. 

"Why won't you just do it? Why are you torturing yourself to keep me alive?" "Because Damon maybe I care about you? Ever thought about that? And if you just let people in you'll see a whole load of people care about you! And I'm sorry! I'm sorry you've been hurt by people leaving you or, or chosing Stefen in the past or whatever the hell went down to turn you so cold! I'm sorry. But I care and I won't kill my fricking friend!" "Well I don't care about you." He said bluntly. "I don't care." "I only kept you alive so I could get out. I knew you were my ticket out of that hell. aND i keep you around because I could use a witch with really strength like you." "You're not hurting my Damon. Lie all you like. You're scared that someone cares about you and you care about them back! So lie all you like but it's not going to stop me from caring." She told him firmly.