"Yeah, I was so afraid he would end up with one," I blurted out without really thinking, too happy to finally meet the woman he has fallen in love with.

"There were more Josefinas?" she asked, looking at him with a frown. "I had my hook-ups, but I haven't slept with another woman since we started sleeping together. I only wanted you," he told her, looking at her softly.

It felt awkward to listen to their sex life and relationship — at least I knew how it felt to be the third wheel now, it was cringe, poor Roman, had to endure Antonio and I all these years.

"I will go and get changed," she muttered, bringing me back from my thoughts. I smiled at her, nodding my head, before she walked to the closet.

When she was out of sight, Roman looked at me warningly. "One more word to her about my past life and I will lock you up in one of the rooms!"

"Don't be an ungrateful bitch, I am here for help," I muttered offended. "Help? You sure? Because you are not helping me at all by telling her about my hook-ups!" he said frustrated.

Now when I thought about what I had said in my excitement, he was right. I smiled at him apologetically. "Okay, I'm sorry."

"Just don't tell her more about my past," he said with a sigh, and I nodded my head.

When Rita walked out of the closet, his gaze immediately fell on her, and he looked at her with softened features. He was really in love with her. And I hoped they would be happy together.

"I still haven't introduced myself. I am Lena, I am a close friend of Roman, just friends, he only has seen my boobs." I stretched my hand towards her.

She looked at Roman — who glared at me frustrated — shaking my hand. I smiled at him sweetly. "She has babies, I've seen her nursing," he remarked.

"He is a great nanny, I am sure he will be a great father," I claimed firmly. "I am sorry, do you know what he does — or did — for living?" she asked me, letting go of my hand.

"Yeah, that's why he was hired, since my children's father is a successful billionaire and they need protection," I said with a nod.

"I understand." She nodded her head.

"Great, you guys have such a beautiful home with so many rooms, and since I need a place to stay as some parts of my home get renovated, I thought I could stay here for a week or two?" I asked her with a smile.

"No, I don't mind, it's his mansion anyway," she told me with a shrug. "Your opinion matters because it's our home," Roman said, emphasizing the word 'our'.

"Well, then I can for a week?" I interfered.

"You can stay as long as you want," she muttered with a smile. She was really nice, exactly the type of woman I wanted Roman to be with. She was approved. I got a sister-in-law.

But then I wondered if she'd be nice to me too if she knew I was the wife of the man who tortured her. She'd probably hate me.

That was also the reason why I didn't tell her who I was, I didn't want her to hate me, I didn't want her to see me as her enemy, because I wasn't their enemy.

"Great," I squealed, putting my arm on hers before going out on the balcony. "I can tell that we will get along very well, don't you think so?"

"I guess," she chuckled. "We will," I giggled, "but you know what I think? This place needs a feminine touch. Don't hand Roman all the decorating stuff or he will turn this beautiful mansion in a man's cave."

"I am right behind you, and I can hear you, Lena! And could we talk for a minute?" he asked me, sounding a little pissed off.

I turned around to see him leaning against the balcony door, looking at me with a forced smile.