"That was fucking disgusting" were the first words to leave my mouth.

"Ah yes Auntie (Y/N) it was very disgusting, but also kind of hilarious." She said and then looked at oikawa as he had a look flash across his face.

"Wait- (Y/N)- so you're not Gericka??" He asks looking at me and I shake my head no.

"No im not" He then had a look of relief wash onto his face as he sighed heavily.

"Oh thank god"

"EXCUSE ME?!?! WHAT DID YOU SAY MR FLAT ASS/YOU TWAT WAFFLE?!?!" me and my neice yelled at the same time. I started laughing after she called him Mr flat ass as she was laughing about me calling him a twat waffle.

The boy then got a little scared after we yelled.

"I didn't mean that in a bad way its just when I grabbed your hand you looked at me disgusted, and a girl has never done that to me before so I didn't want you to be one of the girls who doesn't think I'm cute." He said adding a hmph on the end.

"Ok well Mr self conceited, that right there is my aunt-" She pointed to me, and then pointed to herself. "I'm gericka the one that's supposed to be your date"

"Oh well hello the-" he got cut off by Makki.

"Oh boy don't even try she will knock you ass out before your heart can even beat, and she has her own fanbase that will beat the shit out of you, your best bet right now is just becoming friends" makki held back a laugh as he said this.

Oikawas face went from sly to very funny looking in 2 seconds. We all started laughing at the look on his face. It was so pricless.

After laughing for a while Geri brought up the fact that they are going to be late of they didn't leave just then. So when they left I decided to go in the store and find Ukai.

I walked in and went up to the counter but no one was there. I rang the little bell thing to let him know someone was here.

"One sec I'll be right out" I heard him call out as I saw smoke come from the back room.

When I saw this I marched my happy thicc ass to the back.

I cleared my throat. "What the fuck did I say about smoking??" I strutted into the room wearing my platform's

 "What the fuck did I say about smoking??" I strutted into the room wearing my platform's

"Yeah yeah wha-" he abruptly stopped his sentence short when his eyes met me.

Ukai POV
"Yeah yeah wha-" woah holy shit I didn't think it was possible.

I could feel my face get really red as I continued to stare at her. Her out fit was just amazing.

 Her out fit was just amazing

The dress fit her so well. Her legs looked amazing especially with the platforms. The dress was tight so it hugged her curves. And right where the heart was, her boobs just loo-

"Yoohoo earth to ukai" I came back to as I saw her hand waving in front of my face and I showed it away.

"Gahh stop it- whatre you doing here anyways" I turned away do she couldnt see the red on my face at all. But somehow she did, and all hell broke loose.

"Waaah is little ukai bwushing, awe dwoes he have a cwusssshh??" She started talking in that little baby voice and wouldn't quit no matter how many times I said stop. So I just grabbed her cheeks and smooshed them so she couldn't talk anymore.

"Come on are you going to tell me what you're here for or not?!" I started getting a bit annoyed, but then again, she's an annoying person. I didn't let her face cheeks go so she could talk, I was going to make her suffer.

"Happy walentwines waaay" She said cutesy as she held up a bag full of wine and other snacks and drinks and in the other hand a box of chocolates.

I started chuckling "God you're so annoying" I said as I smiled and let her face go.

A/n ok so I know it's waaaay past valentines day, but I had this idea so I still wrote it, please comment and vote I do reply to almost every comment I get and I love to see the funny things yall say. Anyways have a good day/night bai baiiiii

-Hyde