'I don't have time for this Damon, leave Elena alone' Stefan sighs and walks out causing an amused smile to come over Damon's face.

'No objections to the boyfriend getting hurt.....interesting'

****

'The Battle of Willow Creek took place right at the end of the war in our very own Mystic Falls. How many casualties resulted in this battle? Ms. Bennett?' Tanner droned on and I rolled my eyes at the sheer boredom everyone in the class was obviously feeling.

346

'346 casualties sir' Bonnie smirks, subtly high fiving me and Caroline.

'Oh, correct...well done Miss Bennet' Tanner fumbles and I smirk at his reaction.

'Though the number rises if you count civilian casualties' I drawl out slowly when I see Stefan going to open his mouth.

'There were no civilian casualties Miss Gilbert, perhaps catch up on the facts before speaking' Tanner snaps at me and I hold Thomas's hand under the table behind me, as I feel his anger from behind me.

'Actually sir, there were 27 civilian casualties. Confederate soldiers fired on a church believing it just to be filled with weapons, they were wrong. It was a night of great loss for everyone. Perhaps you should take a trip to the founders archives stored in the civil hall, to brush up on your skills....sir' I say slowly, smirking with every word as I watch his face flush red with embarrassment.

Thomas lets out a small snigger, brushing his finger over my knuckles and I give a small smile at the warm sensation.

'Class dismissed'

I pack up my books still smirking what just happened, I start to walk out of the classroom when I feel someone tug on my arm.

'Um Elena hey I was wondering if we could talk?'

Yay Salvatore number two.

'Ellie?' Thomas asks glaring at Stefan and I give my boyfriend a brief kiss on the lips.

'I can deal with Salvatore number two. I'll meet up with you at the car, hopefully Care and Bonnie are there.' I say and he nods leaving while I turn to face Salvatore.

'Salvatore number 2?' The baby vamp questions and I roll my eyes.

'Your brother Damon likes to hit on people much younger than himself' I say lightly, watching Stefan's every reaction to my words.

'You need to stay away from him Elena' Stefan says urgently, gripping onto my arm and I glare at him harshly.

'Salvatore let go of my arm' I glare at him and he let's go, looking guiltily at me.

'Your control is awful' I mutter, trying to hold back a smirk when his face pales. 'You should tell your brother to stay the hell away from me and my friends, otherwise I'll kill him and I mean that.'

'What about Thomas?' Stefan asks me confused and I start walking down the hall towards the exit.

'Thomas can look after himself. Oh, and it's Ellie, not Elena' I say and I leave him in the corridor walking outside to see my friends.

'How'd it go?' Bonnie asks and I just shake my head sighing.

'Stupid Salvatore's' Is all I say as we all pile into Thomas's car, heading back to my house. We've all decided to skip the bloody party and just watch Harry Potter instead....I think we have an addiction to it.

****

'Teenager Vicki Donovan's body has been found dead in the woods'

Well she didn't last long, I think as I tilt my head at the Tv while sipping on my cup of coffee.

Everyone else is still asleep, tears being shed over Black's death. Gets us every time, even Thomas who didn't cry at Bambi.

'Morning sweetheart' I say as Thomas comes down the stairs, carefully making his way through the living room over Caroline and Bonnie's sleeping forms.

'Morning' He yawns and I internally swoon at how thick his accent is in the morning. He hugs me from behind and I lean into his topless form, marvelling at how gorgeous he can look just wearing a pair of striped pyjama bottoms.

A loud knock interrupts the moment and I groan slightly, why of all moments? Giving Thomas a quick kiss, I make my way over to the front door drinking my coffee still as I open the door to an unwelcome sight.

'Salvatore 1 and 2, what do I owe the pleasure' I sarcastically say.

I grimace slightly as their eyes wander my form that is just dressed in Thomas's shirt and a pair of shorts.

'Oi! Eyes up here' I snap my fingers in their faces and both of them look at me guiltily, well Damon has a slight smirk but that's just him being Damon.

'Well Ellie, I wanted to apologise for my brothers actions yesterday-' Damon starts and I roll my eyes.

'No you didn't' I say deadpanned smiling when Thomas joins me.

'Darling are these two bothering you?' Thomas says standing next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist. He takes a sip of my coffee and I shake my head slightly smiling at the obvious signals he's sending to the Salvatore's.

'And who are you?' Damon snaps slightly at my topless boyfriend.

Did I mention that he's topless? Damn I'm lucky.

'The boyfriend. Now stop hitting on my girl, well trying to hit on my girl and fuck off' Thomas growls slightly, accent thick as ever.

The baby vampires glare and my boyfriend, making me roll my eyes.

'Ya want a ruler with that testosterone?' I sarcastically mutter, going back inside to get away from all....that drama.