Valentine's Day

"Ayanokoji-kun, do you have a minute?"

I did know what Satou wanted with me. But I didn't know why she was doing this despite I had rejected her. But since, I didn't see any reason to decline I went along.

She was waiting outside the classroom in the corridor with a cute bag hid behind.

"U-Um, here!"

Handing the bag to me she dashed away.

No need to give if you feel so embarrassed.

When I returned to the class, I was getting death glares from my classmates, especially from the boys.

I decided not to pay it much attention.

*

"Here, this is from me."

Saying that Haruka handed me a small bag of chocolate, and of course, she gave it to Akito and Keisei as well.

Airi also gave chocolate to all of us but I could see my portion was a bit different.

"Ho, ho. You are getting a bigger one than us. You sure are lucky, Kiyotaka."

Looking at my bag of chocolate, Akito said that.

"I-It's not like that!"

Airi started wailing, red all the way to the ears.

Just then my phone buzzed and I took my phone out of my pocket.

I had received a message and after reading the content of the message, I called out to the rest of the Ayanokoji group.

"Sorry guys. I have somewhere to go."

Airi seemed like she wanted to say something while Akito and Keisei watched me with suspicion.

I grabbed my bag and stood up to leave.

"Kiyopon, take this with you."

When Haruka called out to me I turned around and managed to catch what she had thrown at me.

It was a bigger bag with a plain white design.

"This might help you carry the chocolates without much worry."

Haruka said that with a teasing smile but the bag surely will be of use to me.

"Thank you."

Saying that I left the cafe.

*

"Here, here."

When I reached the library, Hiyori called out to me.

The one who had messaged me was Hiyori, saying me to come to the library.

Patting beside her, she urged me to sit down.

"Here."

Saying that she handed me a cute box, wrapped with cute yellow and red designs.

I gratefully accepted it and asked her a question.

"You are giving chocolates to others as well?"

"Yeah. I am giving them to Ryuen and his gang."

That made sense, as she was carrying a number of boxes similar to mine.

They looked similar but I could tell that they were different from mine.

"These are different from mine, aren't they?"

Pointing out to the other boxes inside her bag, I said.

"That's because you are special, Ayanokoji-kun."