,,Yes, Becs. You can." I tell her and we both lean in...

I open my eyes, yawning. Once again just when our lips touch, I wake up from the dream! I stretch for a moment, before stepping out of the guest room. I was so happy that I was back at Aubrey's place last night after my shift because I think I cried every tear I could. Wyatt was very mean and told me to move, but I can't afford to live somewhere else and I don't want to move. Beca dreamed to live with me in New York, I have to stay here for Beca. I walk down the big stairs now, looking at the pictures on the wall. Most of them are from Stacie and Aubrey together, but there's one that catches my eye because of Beca.

 Most of them are from Stacie and Aubrey together, but there's one that catches my eye because of Beca

I love those pictures. We couldn't get along with the Trebles, except for Benji and Jesse. I remember every picture on this and I can't help to look at Beca. She looks so happy and now she can't ever be in one picture. I quickly wipe away a falling tear, because I can't make Ryan sad. He doesn't like it when I'm crying, but sometimes I can't help it because I miss Beca so much. I tore my eyes away from the pictures and walk into the living room, expecting Ryan and Aubrey to sit there watching Spongebob or another show Ryan likes but they're not there. I hear them sing tho, so I walk towards the kitchen. My heart melts by seeing them together, singing 'the alphabet song'. 

,,A, b, c, d, e, f, g..." Starts Aubrey and Ryan sing with her. ,,Now you go." She tells him and he shyly nods, always being afraid he gets a letter wrong. 

,,H, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p." I'm proud of him to know it but Ryan and I have been practicing. It's good from Aubrey to practice tho. 

,,And now together." Aubrey pronounces and Ryan nods excitedly while looking over what Aubrey's making for breakfast. 

,,Q, r, s, t, u, v..." Now Ryan looks over towards me with a big smile on his face.

,,Mommy!" He runs up to me, grabs my hand, and brings me with him to the counter. ,,I count." 

,,I heard sweety. You're doing such a good job." His smile becomes even bigger now that I gave him this compliment. 

,,Let's finish it for mommy, okay?" Aubrey convinces him to finish and he starts counting where they were again. Once he knows, he starts to sing further. 

,,W, x, y, and z. Now I know my ABCs. Next time won't you sing with me." It's funny how Ryan can't say a whole sentence yet, but when he sings, he manages to sing full sentences. Beca would say that it's the power of music. I clap for him when he's done. 

,,Good job, sweety." I tell him and he hugs me. I carry him and place him into his high chair, so he can eat his breakfast. Aubrey has made his favorite cereals; cheerios, gluten-free. She also put in a few slices of strawberry and a small amount of milk so the cereals are a little softer to eat. Ryan is allowed to eat 20 g of the cereals because he's almost two years old. Aubrey has made me some of Beca and I's favorite breakfast; eggs, bacon, and toast with coffee and orange juice. ,,Thank you, Bree." I begin to eat the breakfast and imagine Beca sitting next to me, eating the same breakfast.