"Call it what you want, my bedroom doors are closed to you! My bed is closed to you! And my legs are closed too, until you stop acting like a crazed man."

I approached him before turning his chair to me, leaning down a little so that we were face to face. I straddled him, sitting on his lap. "How is the couch? Comfortable?"

"I sleep in the guest room," he told me distracted, pulling me closer, caressing my waist. "What shall this? You give in?"

I looked in his eyes, grabbing his hands and guiding them into my shirt. "I will close the topic with Roman, and you can come back to bed, if you let me out," I said against his lips, positioning my ass on his dick.

He looked at me, contemplating. "Didn't you miss me?" I whispered in his ear, kissing down his jaw.

His one hand tangled in my hair before he pulled on it, making me look at him. "You think you can manipulate me?"

"Doe it work?" I asked with a sheepish smile. "It feels like it does." I could feel him hardening under me, while his hands travelled down to my thighs.

"Two hours, not longer," he agreed with a sigh, and I kissed him while smiling.

"I love you," I said after pulling away and getting off. His dick was hardening more and more under me and if I would tease him any longer, he would not hesitate to fuck me on the contracts on his table.

"See you in bed tonight." Leaving him frustrated, I went to our bedroom and took my coat before leaving our room and heading downstairs, leaving the mansion and walking to Xavier.

"Could you drive me to the grocery store? Antonio gave me permission," I told him. He looked at me cautiously. Then, he called his boss.

"Your trust in me is beyond anything." I rolled my eyes. "I appreciate my life," he muttered. I couldn't blame him.

If he acted against Antonio, even unintentionally, there would be major consequences —like losing his life. His soft side was only for me.

"Let's go," he claimed, after ending his call. "Finally," I mumbled, getting into the car. He started the car and drove to the grocery store. While he drove, I messaged Roman that I left the mansion.

After ten minutes of drive, our way was blocked by two black cars. "Mrs. Alessi! Call capo and tell him that we are under attack!" he told me hectically.

"Okay! I will!" I searched for the gun in my purse and hit him with it on his neck.

"Shit!" I cursed as the car drove circles after he lost consciousness, before it hit a tree. I really felt for a second like in a carousel.

After the crash, I felt dizzy. Then, the car door opened and I was pulled out of the car. "Helena?" I heard Roman say. "Are you alright?"

I propped myself on him — looking up at him. "Driving circles made me dizzy," I mumbled while he looked me up and down for any injuries.

"But I guess I am fine."

"You would be fine if your stupid ass would pull the handbrake after putting him to sleep," he claimed and rolled his eyes.

I pulled away from him. "Oh, I was waiting for this moment, I can't wait longer."

"For what? To crash in a car? Did you hit your head and lost your last functional braincells?" he asked with a frown.

I slapped him hard in the face. His face turned to the right because of the impact before his men aimed their guns at me.

"Put your damn guns down!" he demanded them.