'En.' (Chapter 20)

The sky was a magnificent midnight blue, the stars littered all around the moon, and the clouds were barley visible. Tonight was a sight to say the least. The alarm clock sat on the pinewood nightstand reading 3:27am, the light admitted from the numbers was a dark red, and barley enough to light up the room.

       On the bed next to the nightstand were two boys tangled together. The light from the alarm clock was just enough to shine off their hair, making Noah's more red, and gorgeous.

       Micheal was snuggled up close to Noah, but even that couldn't keep him calm. Micheal was having another nightmare, and this time Noah was too deep asleep to help him. Good thing it wasn't as bad as last time.

       Micheal was sitting in the mist of darkness. All that was there was the empty exoskeletons of Baby and Ballora. Micheal couldn't help but be confused. 'What're Baby and Ballora doing here?'  Is the main question he had. His eyes widened as the bodies began to twitch. Micheal thought they were just malfunctioning. He was about to roll his eyes but before he could two transparent figures came out of the twitching robots. The bodies stopped moving. Micheal's eyes watered when he saw who the two transparent figures were.

       His mother and his little sister now stand in front of him. They both smiled a sad smile, and started crying. They waved to Micheal. Then, some how, the bodies started to move. As the bodies walked toward is mother and little sister they started to fall apart little by little.

       Micheal found himself screaming for his mother and sister to look behind them, arm reached. The robots were now centimeters away from the figures. As the exoskeletons were walking through the transparent figures they vanished. The robots now looked like scraps of what they used to be. Ballora was now singing her tune with a ruptured voice box, making it sound extremely disturbing.

       Circus Baby's eyes opened to reveal Eli's emerald green eyes. The two robots soon fell to the ground, and powered down. The darkness faded into an alleyway outside an old building. Micheal heard one last thing. "Mi-Mikey..." Circus Baby croaked out. This sent chills up his spine. How did she know his real name or nickname rather. Micheal's head was spinning, and then suddenly he jolted awake.

       Micheal opened his eyes slowly to have them met with Noah's bright ones. Micheal's head was resting on Noah's chest while Noah played with his hair, and rubbed his back. "Morning." Noah greeted Micheal. "Feel better now?" Noah asked. Micheal closed his eyes and nodded. Noah smiled. "That's good." Noah stated the obvious. "Hey Ennard." Micheal said. "Hm?" Noah hummed, "Can we stay like this a little longer?" Micheal asked. "Sure Eggs!" Ennard exclaimed excitedly. Micheal then smiled, "Your such a dork, you know that?" Micheal laughed. Noah puffed out his cheeks, "No I'm not!" He argued. "Yeah, whatever you say En." Micheal chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Noah. Noah blushed. 'En.', he thought. '...I like that name'