Flustered (Chapter 10)

(I just want to say that this is my AU, please don't comment telling me that Ennard is not possessed.)

"You let your friend out, and after that I'll show you to your room okay?" Henry reasoned while smiling. "Okay." Micheal agreed. Micheal knew this house like the back of his hand, so he knew where everything was, including the bathroom. Micheal got up out of his chair, and left to the bathroom. Once he entered he closed the door behind him, and let Ennard out. It wasn't as painful anymore, Micheal knew that it meant that his wound isn't infected anymore.

Micheal's POV

I let Ennard out, and proceeded to drag him through the house to uncle Henry. Henry smiled when he saw who I had, which was kinda weird in my book. "Hello Ennard." Henry said to Ennard. "Hey Mr.Emily." Ennard said while waving. Uncle Henry turned to look at me, "Why did you reprogram him?" He asked me. "He wanted to feel emotions." I said shrugging. "Oh, you know you didn't have to reprogram him right?" Henry asked while cocking an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I asked. "All you had to do it's find his emotion switch, and switch it on." Henry said. My eyes widened. He had an emotion switch? "He had an emotion switch?" I asked. "Of course, all robots do. They need them to be on stage of course. Or they just turn into heartless monsters." Henry explained. "They usually have their emotion switch turned off when they're permanently put out of order though." Henry said. "It would make sense since your friend is practically falling apart." Emily chuckled.

Henry then got up, and handed Ennard a the disk. "Here you go Noah." He said while smiling. What does he mean? Is that Ennard's name? Is he possessed? Ennard then took the disk, and stuck it in his chest cavity. Then the disk did it's stuff, while I looked away. In 2 seconds Ennard looked like this (picture down below) I'm not gonna lie, he looked pretty good.

       Henry looked at me and laughed for some reason

       Henry looked at me and laughed for some reason. Enna- I mean Noah looked at me confused. "Are you okay Eggs?" Noah asked me. "Yeah why?" I replied. "You're face is extremely red Eggs. Are you sick?" Noah sad worriedly. "N-" Before I could answer Noah pulled me close to him, and put his hand on my cheeks, and forehead. "You're a little warm." He said. I was then swept off my feet, and was soon being carried in a bridal style. "Noah what the-" I was then cut off again by Noah asking Uncle Henry where the room was. Once Noah got his answer he dashed upstairs with me in his arms. I was surprised he didn't drop me, if he did I would've dismantled him.

        Noah then dropped me on the bed, and went to turn the fan. He then went over to me, and looked at me for a second. "You don't look red anymore." He said. "Of course not, I wasn't sick." I said crossing my arms. "Then why were you red?" He asked. Oh god. "It's what happened when you get...flustered." I mumbled the last part. "What?" He asked. "It's what happens when you get flustered." I said loader blushing more. "What's flustered?" He asked. I guess he must not remember his past very well or he'd know these things. "I don't know how to explain it." I said blushing even more now, while pinching the bridge of my nose. "Well then show me!" He said excitedly. I smirked, this could be pay pack. "Okay~" I purred. He looked at me confused. I laughed a bit. "Come sit next to me real quick." I said while patting the spot beside me.

       Once he sat beside me I turned to face him. "Okay you ready?" I asked. "Yep!" He said smiled. "Give me you're hands." I said. He looked at me with suspicion, but gave them to me anyway. After he did, pushed him down, and pinned his arms behind his head. We were inches away from each other's faces. But it worked. He was blushing fiercely.

Nobody's POV

       Micheal got off of Noah, and laughed. Noah, rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "It's not that funny!" He said glaring at Micheal. "Keep telling yourself that." Micheal replied, wiping non-existent tears from his eyes. Then Noah got an idea. He decided he was going to get Micheal back.

       He leapt onto Micheal, pinning Micheal's arms with one hand. "Check." Noah said. Then he used his free hand to glide along Micheal's jaw, and to his chin. He leant down to Micheal's ear, and whispered, "Mate." He then snickered at the blushing mess before him. He got off of Micheal laughing. "Okay, now I see how funny it is Eggs." He said almost dying of laughter. All Micheal could do was cross his arms, and glare at him.

       "Can you show me more emotions?" Noah asked. "No." Micheal said. "Come on Eggs, I'm sorry." Noah said using puppy dog eyes. Micheal blushed even more. "Noooo" Micheal declared, falling back. Noah pouted. "Fine." Noah gave in. Micheal started to shiver, so he wrapped himself in the comforter, and tried to warm up. It wasn't really working.

"Ennard?"Micheal said. "Yes Eggs?" Noah replied. "Come here please." Micheal demanded. Noah scooted towards Micheal. The Micheal unexpectedly grabbed Noah, pulled him under the covers, and started to hold him. Noah realized he was probably cold, and decided to snuggle him back. The two boy's then fell asleep in each other's arms.

                         ...

       Henry walked in 30 minutes after they fell asleep to check on them. He looked at them, and smiled. He also acknowledged that since they were cuddling they were probably cold. They could've been smart, and turned off the fan. But he let it slide since he knew both of the boys were dim wits, and didn't think things through. He chuckled, and closed the door.

Finally! Some Mennard! You is the welcome. Hope you enjoyed reading! Have a great day/night!!!