Lost and Found...With My Brother (Chapter 35)

Christopher struggled to pull Micheal's old shirt over his head. "God dammit." He mumbled as he tried to find his way toward the head hole. When Christopher's head did find a hole he soon realized that the hole was for his arm, and quickly switched his head to the middle one. "Finally." He muttered as he fitted the shirt to his body. "That was a pain in the ass."

Christopher noticed his hair. It was a mess, so he scanned the room for a hair brush. "Why is everything so hard to find in this damn room?" He ranted. Chris opened drawers and drawers, not once even catching a glimpse of a hairbrush. He did however, find a chip/disk-like device. He knew it's purpose, but questioned why it was there, didn't his brother need it? Christopher shrugged, and placed it behind his ear, where nobody could see it. Christopher navigated a mirror, and pressed the button to activate the device while squeezing his eyes shut.

After a few moments of funny feelings and a bit of pain, he opened his eyes. The mirror held the image of a man inbetween the ages 19-21. He had beautiful green eyes, chocolate locks, and a few freckles sprinkled onto his cheeks. He lowered his gaze down to the man's body. He was relatively fit, and had a few scars. There was one thing that stood out more than any feature, there was a humongous scar across his forehead. It took a few seconds for Christopher to register who the mysterious man was. "I-Is...is that me?!"

Christopher traced his fingers over his scars, and through his gorgeous brown hair. Chris smirked, since he was now about 21 years of age he could hypothetically do anything. His grin only grew larger when an idea stuck him like a train.

***

Noah was pushing a shopping cart back to Micheal who was located on the other side of the building. Micheal insisted he wouldn't need one when they first went in, but soon encountered a problem with all of his items being too much to carry. Noah didn't mind, but it still resulted in him having to leave Micheal to get a stupid cart.

Noah was making his way downtown when some merchandise caught his eye, so of course he stopped to look at it. As he was inspecting the price of said merchandise when somebody tapped his shoulder. "I'm sorry sir, but could you please get that off the top shelf for me? I can't find a store worker anywhere." A small voice said from behind him. Noah's gaze turned to lock with the small woman's. "Sorry to bother you, it's okay if you don't want to." She said smiling sweetly. Noah's face lit up, "No problem miss! I'm sure I could get it down for you!" Noah reached up and grabbed the item, and placed it and the woman's hands. "Ah, thank you." The woman said while she walked away. Noah couldn't help but smile at the feeling that gave him.

Nevertheless, he continued back to his boyfriend.

***

Noah had been searching for Micheal for a full 30 minutes and he was nowhere to be found. He was starting to get worried.

Noah looked around for Micheal as he walked through the isles, no where to be found once again. He decided to look outside for him in the garden area since he hadn't checked there yet.

As Noah examined the area his eyes landed on somebody resembling Micheal...but wasn't Micheal. Noah found this to be quite questionable, so he decided to talk to the guy.

***

Micheal walked out of the bathroom, and over to his cart. He decided to get one since Noah has taken so long.

He scanned his cart for any missing belongings and carried on to look for his boyfriend. (Who was taking an unusual amount of time)

Micheal then thought for a moment and ultimately decided to check out and put the bags in the car before he looked for Noah. So, that's what he did.

Micheal walked in the building and began his search for the airhead.

***

Micheal was tired of searching for the redhead. He was in a deep panic...he only had one place left to look and Micheal was hanging onto every prayer that he was there.
As Micheal walked though the door he was met with his boyfriend talking to another guy. He didn't look too much into it...but it still made him a little upset. He watched as Noah laughed and the other followed. Micheal couldn't take it anymore. He walked over and clung to Noah.

Noah noticed the sudden embrace. He turned his head to meet gazes with his lover. "Oh hey Eggs!" Noah chirped. Micheal didn't say anything. Noah looked puzzled, "Are you okay Eggs?"

Micheal made a small noise. Noah rolled his eyes once more, and continued his conversation with his new friend. "So when are we going home?"

Noah shrugged, "I dunno whenever Micheal wants to I guess." Micheal looked up confused. "What do you mean?"

"Oh hi Terrance." Christopher greeted. "WHAT?!?!" Micheal shouted. "What's wrong?" Christopher asked. Micheal blinked a few times, chuckled, and sighed. "Nothing." Micheal answered. "So uh...can we go home?" Noah butted in. "Shut the fuck up Noodles, I literally searched for you for god knows how long and you're out here joking around with my little brother. To hell with you." Micheal accused. Noah laughed. "I love you."

Micheal sighed, "I love you too."

.
.
.

"So like can we go now?" Christopher asked annoyed. "Y'all don't know when people are having a moment do you?" Micheal said pinching the bridge of his nose. "Damn, my bad." Christopher said sarcastically.

"Say, when are we going to return that guys car?" Noah asked. Micheal rubbed the back of his neck, "Uh...he said we could have it!" Micheal lied. "REALLY?!?? That's great!!" Noah exclaimed excitedly. Micheal smiled at his boyfriend, "Well let's load up."