♡SPECIAL 5-VALENTINE'S SCAVENGER HUNT♡

Почніть із самого початку

     "Who'd you get, (Y/n)?" Hanta questions with a smile and I grin.
     "Sorry, Han, can't tell you until after," I explain as he, Kirishima, and Katsuki (only slightly) pout at me.
    The class soon fills up before the bell rings loudly to signal the start of the day.
    "Go ahead and trade your gifts." Shota, admiring looking at the plant happily, says as he nods to us.

    Many students leave their seats as they go to hand over their gifts to their secret person.
    "Iida," I call to the blue-haired teen who turns away from Shoji before I hold out the bag. "Happy Valentine's Day!" I say with a smile and he grins.
    "Thank you, (Y/n)." He says as he opens it before unwrapping the bottle. "Wow," Iida says in awe as he admires the bottle covered with INGENIUM, turbo heroes, Tensei Iida and Tenya Iida, and the large symbol of the hero.
    "Do you like-"
    "This is amazing, (Y/n)!" He interrupts me with an excited smile. "S-Sorry." Iida says with a small blush to his cheeks. "I-um-got a little excitedly there." He explains while pushing up his glasses and I give a small laugh.

    "Don't worry about. I'm glad you like it." I reply to him before I head back to my desk and wait patiently as my friends trade gifts.
    "Happy Val, Babe!" Mina chirps happily as she hugs me before giving me a small canvas covered in Polaroids of our friend group.
    "Pinks, you stinker. Why didn't you tell me you were my Valentine?" I ask as I look at her and she shakes her head.

    "No, I drew Todoroki." She states while pointing towards the dual-haired teen smiling happily at the large box of sobas atop his desk.
    "Oh...thanks for the gift though! Here's yours." I say with a smile as I hand her the small gift of the pink Venom funko pop.
   "Pink Venom!" She screeches happily as she holds it before parading it to our friends.

     Maybe my name accidentally fell out of the box and that's why no one drew my name. I think as I lean back in my chair.
    Class passes painfully slow as Shota stands at the front and teaches the lesson.

     Knock! Knock! Knock! We all look towards the door before Shota gives them the okay to open it.
    "Hi!" The brown-haired girl, Nin Akso from the Florist club if I remember right, chirps as she looks over the bouquet of cut sunflowers and to us. "I'm looking for a-" She stops as she looks at a small piece of paper. "(Y/n) Togata?"
    "Oh? That's me." I say as I stand and take it from her. "Thanks." I give her a nod before she walks out with a final wave.

    "Who's it from, (Y/n)?" Many people ask and I give a confused look as I rotate the vase before grabbing the note.
    "You brighten my life with your smile. You'll find your next clue at the drop of a dime. See you soon." I read off before I flip it over with a confused expression. "Clue?" I question as I look at the note.
    "A fucking scavenger hunt? Well, that's one way to do it." Katsuki says with a chuckle as he leans back in his seat.

     "What does it mean by 'drop of a dime'?" I say with a confused look as I read the note.
     "It could mean the vending machines. Normally if you get change back it's dimes and quarters." I look towards the back as Todoroki speaks. "At least it does for me." He says with a pout and I give a small smile.
    "Hey, Sho-"

    "Sorry, (Y/n), but you can wait until the bell rings." My friend says and I give a nod.
     Well dang. Guess I have to live with the suspense. I think as I go back to my seat, thinking I might've heard Shota mumble something about time, and set down the vase before nodding to him.
    The class moves painfully slow as we finish the lesson before the bell rings happily.

     "To the vending machines!" Mina exclaims as she starts dragging me out the door with our friends chasing behind us.
    "There's like over dozen of vending machines. How're we gonna find the right one?" Hitoshi asks as he runs with us.
     "Search 'til we find the right one." Hanta states with a shrug.