Chapter 10 Bumping Into Her

Start from the beginning

"Ms.Phunsawat is Mark in?.."

I ask in a normal voice,as i let her think i don't know anything.

"Ahmm..yes Mr.Stones.." she said her head is down and still paled.

I passed by on her and smirked when i notice how relieved she is,i open Mark door and saw him busy reading some papers.

"Ai'Than,what can i do for you?.." he grinned when he saw my annoyed face and i plop down at the sit infront of him.

"Let's have a lunch outside..i have something to talk with you.."

He nod when he see how serious i looked and gather his documents tucking it everything in a drawer.He give me a signal and we both go out to his office.

"Ms.Phunsawat,im going out for lunch,if there's any call please kindly ask them to call me back around 1pm..." Mark said to his assistant and we both head to the elevator and went down to the lobby.

"Where is Jack?.."

"He went to the site and check the ongoing construction.."Mark said as went to the parking area.Getting in at my car and i drive out the parking area.

"I had an interesting conversation with Mr.Ronnakorn a while ago...seem like he don't have any idea of what's going on in his company too."

Mark glance at me and shakes his head," Does he have any idea who is sabotaging our contract?.." i nod at him and give him the documents.

"He suspected his uncle since he was the only one who had access on his company accounts."

"Wow,i can't believe this greedy people,they don't care about anyone as long as they have money.." his tone is full of disgust.

We arrived at the restaurant that few blocks away from our company and we both went out of the car and get inside of the restaurant.A waitress guide us to our table and soon both of us seated and order out foods.

"So how was your night without your Kitty?.."

He glared at me and huffed then sighed deeply..

"Horrible,you know I'm not used being far away with him unless he had emergency situations at the hospital.."

I laughed at his childish actions and shakes my head.

"Hey!..its just 3 days,can you not bear it?."

"Nah..I don't like My Kitty sleeping in unknown place.."

Our foods arrived and we dig in while Mark still in bad mood eating his foods in angry manner and i just shakes my head at his sulking.

Soon he get up and excuse himself to go to the toilet,i continue my foods and never notice a woman stood up at the same time a waiter passing carrying a glass of water.The water spilled on me when the woman accidentally bumped her.

"O-omg..im so sorry.."the woman says while she frantically wiping the water that wet my suit.I hold her hand pushing it away. She stand up and surprised to recognize me.

"Ohhhh..I'm sorry Mr.Stones for my clumsiness.." her apologetic voice sound so sweet that it cringes me.

On another hand the waitress keep saying sorry until i stop her and she go back to the kitchen to replace the water while the woman still standing beside my table.

"Its ok Ms. its an accident." I said in a bored tone not interested in her attempts to make a conversation.

She left after my indifference attitude while i saw Mark smirking at me.

"Hmmm..what an interesting scene.." he said while sitting back and i glare at him to shut his mouth. I get up and go to the bathroom and fix myself.

My phone vibrated in my pocket,i check it and saw its one of Sandee Men.

"Yes?.."

"Sir i saw someone taking a picture when the woman accidentally bumped to the waitress and spilled the water on you.."

"Hmmm..seem like someone want to play a game...find everything about that woman and also the one who is taking my photos.."

I cut the call after i heard his answer and continue my way to bathroom,i fixed myself and dry the wet suit with tissue.luckily i have spared suit in my office.I went back at our table in time Mark done paying our bills and we both ready to go out at the restaurant.

I glance at the woman and saw her staring at me and give me apologetics smile.I just walked out not interested at her and Mark tap my shoulder.

I drive away from the restaurant heading back to the company and once we arrived we both goes to our own office and i got busy the whole afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~