I laugh rolling my eyes, "Matthew Lee Espinosa. I am going to be sitting this whole time. " I raise an eyebrow.

"So??" He laughs.

I roll my eyes, "Pervert." I mutter giggling.

I close my curtains and change, grunting with my annoying leg. I see Matt peek through my curtain and I slap his head, "MATT!" I laugh.

I hear him grunt and back up, "Come on in." I laugh fully clothed.

He immediately jumps in and closes the curtains, "What do you wanna do?" He smirks.

I roll my eyes, "Talk?"

He sighs, "Fine,"

He looks around at my things, "Wanna catch up from when you left high school?" He asks connecting eyes with me.

I stiffen remembering those Terrible times, "Sure." I weakly smile.

"I'll Start if you want.." He says.

I smile, "I'd like that."

Cam POV)

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" I yell in pain.

Kristen Smirks, "Hopefully my dad will be back soon," she kicks my left leg that has a bullet wound.

I grunt feeling pain, "Cause I'll take you for myself." She smirks and kisses my cheek.

I make a disgusted face, "N-No." I choke.

She is pretty, but nothing compared to Steffi; and Kristen wants to basically kill her. So fuck no.

She laughs and stands up straight, "We'll see about that babe."

"Shut up!" I yell through gritted teeth.

She frowns, "No way to treat your future girlfriend Now is it?" She asks and points the gun to my Right arm.

"You'll regret that baby." She fires the gun at my Arm.

I yell out in pain, "NOW WHERE THE HELL IS STEFFANI!?" She yells in my ear.

my vision gets slightly blurry, "I'd rather die than have her found." I grit my teeth.

She sighs, "Cam, We'll let you live.." She trails.

I laugh, "I just said. You'd have to kill me, I'm not letting you know anything."

She puts on a confused look, "Why?"

"I'd rather have her safe, than have me Safe." I choke.

She rolls her eyes and her phone rings, "Hello?" She asks.

"What!?" She looks at me.

"Dead? Who killed him!?" She yells.

She has tears in her eyes, "Thank you. You too. bye." She hangs up.

She bends down and holds my jaw, I feel the sweat pouring off me, I'm really dirty right now, ugh.

"Your Jack Ass killed My Father and his girlfriend!" She yells.

I don't flinch, "What are you gonna do now?" I smirk.

I'm glad Steffi's alright, I just hope the boys are okay too. I'm proud of Steffi, she killed those Bitches. Hehe, SLAY!

She smirks, "Ill keep you prisoner.."

She stands and walks towards the window, looking out, "Than when I find Steffi you'll see from there." She looks over her shoulder smirking.

"If so much as touch her!-"

"You'll do what? Huh? Nothing." She laughs.

"Now be a good boyfriend, and shut up." She spits.

I look down, and take in my surroundings. The first time they brought me here, I was in a shed, that's why I'm so dirty. But now I'm in a mansion, it's white, everything is white or is glass.

I look down and feel the pain again in both my arm and Leg.

I let out a groan, feeling my vision go blurry, then into complete darkness.

❤️🍥❤️🍥❤️🍥❤️🍥❤️🍥❤️🍥❤️
Hey loves! :) I'll update soon ❤️

1. Ima do a Q&A. Just informing you:)
2. What will happen next?
3. Will they find Cam in time?
4. Will Kristen just kill Cam?
5. What will Cam do in order to keep Steffi safe?

All good questions 😏 (except for 1..) anyway! Let me know what's up :)

Bye loves😘😘 ~S❤️❤️