Wedding- bonus chapter 1

Start from the beginning

Anyways I should focus more upon getting ready to go down to the alter right now. We are getting married in our backyard, I wanted to have it there out in the open, with all of my close ones with me. Taylor told me that she is the one who will be doing my makeup as well as my hair for today, and honestly am so glad it's her, because it couldn't be better than this.

Taylor is my only bridesmaid, and is looking absolutely breathtaking right now. She is dressed in a beautiful, V neck, dark blue ball gown.

Cole is whereas Xander's best man

Cole is whereas Xander's best man. I know both of them are missing Jacob so much today, and I know somewhere Jacob is watching over all of us and maybe smiling down upon us.

"I want you to drive me somewhere." I tell Taylor when she gets done with styling me. "What? Babe you're supposed get married in 20 minutes, what could possibly be more important for you right now." She asks in her concerned tone. "Trust me, please." I reply back to her, to which he nods and takes her car keys with her.

"Just promise me we are not running away from your wedding together." She asks once we get inside her car, and this makes me laugh. "What" I reply while laughing out loud. "No you idiot, I wouldn't ever leave Xander like that." I say back. This finally eases her up, "Thank god, both of them would've killed me if that was to happen." She starts laughing as well. After this I tell her that I want to go to Jacob's grave before I get married, and that it's her duty to get me back at the venue on time.

Once we arrive there, I gather up my gown, making sure of not getting anything ruined and walk towards his grave.

"Hey baby!" I say when I reach near him, and place a white rose on top of his grave, which I just stole from my wedding venue itself. "I know you're aware of what's happening but I just wanted to come here before anything. I want you to know that I love you, i always have and I always will. You made my life beautiful, you are the reason why I got to be happy in these last moments of my life. You are the reason why I got so many  blessings in my life. I'll be coming right there, soon. I know you didn't wish for this to happen ever, I know you probably get sad whenever you see any of us sad, but I am not sad anymore Jacob. I am living an extremely good life right now, for which I am so so grateful, and I know when I'll die I'll get to reunite with you and my dad up there. So yes I am not sad anymore, am happy. And for this I wanted to say thank you to you. I wanted to come here to ask for your blessing for my marriage with Xander. This time I am marrying him because I love him, just like I love you. I am going to live the rest of my life happily with him, and once my time ends, I'll find my way back to you. So please don't be sad up there by worrying about us, be happy and be proud of how far your close ones have come. Be proud of how your cupcake dealt with all this pain beautifully. I love you Jacob." I finish speaking and run back to Taylor's car.

"Let's go now, I am ready to get married." I smile while getting into her car. "I am proud of you." She says and smiles at me.

——-

After a few minutes we arrive back, and we spot a very angry looking Cole at the main gate. "Where were you two? Do you have any idea how worried I was? I was so confused about how to break this news to Xander that you ran away" He asks both of us, "Okay it's not Taylor's fault, I just wanted to visit Jacob before this. Anyways we're back now so please improve your mood as it is my wedding day." I say to him and give him a huge hug, and he calms down and hugs me back.

"You're mother is waiting for you, to take you down to the alter." He informs me to which I nod.

I find my mother, looking so beautiful. Tears already forming in her eyes, as she comes towards me and kisses my cheeks. "You look wonderful my baby." She compliments, making me smile once again."Are you ready?" She asks, and I nod my head excitedly at her in return.

While walking I feel Xander's eyes meeting mine immediately, tears already forming in his eyes as he looks at me.

(Her dress and look, Credits: Pinterest)

I too am not able to remove my eyes from him, as he looks literally breathtaking in the black suit he is wearing right now. He is just so very gorgeous, sometimes I just don't believe that he is all mine.

He offers his hand as I reach towards the stage, which I immediately accept. "You look incredible." He says as he wipes his tears away with his other hand. "Had to match up to your level clain." I reply back which makes him chuckle.

We proceed further with the ceremony and now it's the time to speak our vows.
"I vow to love you more and more each day, I vow to always look after you and take care of you no matter what. I vow to always make time for you, to make you laugh, to annoy you too at times, to make you so happy that you would forget all about your pain and sufferings. I vow to look after our daughter, to love her and cherish her even when you'll be gone. I vow to never forget you, to always remember you in my mind, to keep you alive in all of our memories, to love you till the day I'll breathe my very last breath. I vow to always be yours, until death will finally reunite be with you once again." He speaks his heart out in form of words.

His beautiful vow just made me cry, which I thought I wouldn't today. And now it's my turn, so with tears in my eyes, I start speaking my own vows to him, "I vow to be a good wife to you Xander, I vow to always make you my priority, I vow to live each of my day happily for you, I vow to never take you or your love for granted, I vow to fight to this illness as much as I can to live a bit longer for you. I vow to make you smile each and every day of our married life together, I vow to be grateful for your love, and to die being in love with you. I vow to look after you even after dying, to love you even after death will do us part, to remember you and always wish for your happiness above my own." I stop speaking when it gets tough for me to speak more. I know if I won't stop here, I'll be an emotional mess in front of everyone. And I don't want that to happen.

We exchange our wedding rings once again, and the priest announces us married. Xander places a kiss on my lips, this kiss is very special to me. Because through this I can feel his love, pain, excitement and so many other emotions.

"Ready to go on our honeymoon Clain?" I try to crack a joke to lighten up the mood, which then makes him laugh again. He picks me up right from the floor and in the bridal style way carries me back to our suite.

Well the reception can get delayed for all I care.

————-
Heyyy guys, here is a bonus chapter for all of you.
Hope you liked it, please let me know your thoughts on this one.
I literally tried my best with this chapter, so will love to see your reviews about it.