₀₆

✐ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙 ❜ ⟿

✐ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙 ❜ ⟿

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐃 had finally started and I was excited! Not only was I going to get to use my quirk, but Bakugo was also going to be treated unfairly!

"Y/N!" the familiar voice of my best friend shouted. I looked back at him, smiling. He looked amazing. His hero suit was very... well, Denki. It matched him perfectly.

"Hey," I grinned. I walked up beside him and snatched his sweatshirt.

"I need that," Denki whined. I laughed and slipped it over my shoulders.

"You can have it whenever it's your turn to fight," I told him and flicked his nose.

"Fine," Denki agreed. He tried to seem annoyed but there was no denying the fact that his face was basically glowing from happiness.

When we got to where we would be training, everyone stared at me. It was probably because I was wearing Denki's sweater, but it could also possibly be because tears were running down my face. Denki had the same cologne as Bakugo, it was like I was with Bakugo all over again.

"Y/N," Denki muttered. I gasped and quickly began wiping my tears.

"Sorry!" I said. I let my arms hang at my sides again and refused to let more tears leak out of my eyes. I looked at my dad and he gave me a very sympathetic look.

"Today, we're doing battles! Your teams will be decided by pulling letters!" Dad announced. An evil smile overtook Bakugo's face, and Dad must've realized as he followed up with, "Oh, my apologies, Bakugo. You won't be participating."

"What?!" Bakugo shouted. I burst into laughter and Denki did, too.

"And since it needs to be even, Uraraka won't be participating as well."

I laughed even harder. I doubled over with laughter and held my stomach. Soon enough, most of the class was laughing, including Izuku.

"Shut up, extras!" Bakugo shouted. Uraraka was covering her face with embarrassment.