₀₇

✐ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ❜ ⟿

𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 passed since our last hero training class. I was still disappointed about how I failed to get the bomb but decided to learn from my experience instead of pout about it.

I was walking to the cafeteria, yawning. I was insanely tired that day for no particular reason. I got plenty of sleep the night before. I was too deep into though that I didn't care much for the person who grabbed hold of my wrist.

"What do you want, Kami?" I groaned tiredly. I turned my head only to realize Bakugo was the one gripping my wrist tightly.

"What the hell!?" I shouted, yanking my arm back. Bakugo looked to the side, embarrassed.

"Can we talk?" Bakugo pleaded. I looked at him in confusion.

"We are talking."

Bakugo rolled his eyes in annoyance and crossed his arms, letting go of my wrist.

"You know what I mean," he spat. I nodded my head, confirming his statement. I sighed, knowing this was going to have to happen eventually.

"Fine."

Bakugo seemed to sigh a sigh of relief and grabbed my hand gently, leading me out of the school. I cringed at the feeling of his hand in mine, it hadn't been that long ago that we did this but it still felt so foreign.

"Bakugo, let go of me," I demanded. He looked back at me then at our hands.

"Yeah, right..." Bakugo scowled. He released me and I followed behind him. Apart of me felt guilty, but then I remembered what he did to me and that guilt quickly dissipated.

***

Bakugo and I ended up in a hall that was far from our other classes and classmates.

I leaned against the wall and Bakugo leaned on the wall opposite me. The tension in the air was too awkward for me to bare.

"Are you just wasting my time?" I tiredly asked.

"No," Bakugo sighed.

"So, what do you want?"

Bakugo furrowed his eyebrows and pressed his lips together in a thin line. "I want another chance."

I stared at him in shock. I was also pretty impressed that he had the courage to ask.

"You're dating Uraraka, Bakugo. I'm not going to be the other woman. Even if you weren't with her, I would never date you again," I yawned. I was too tired to be snapping and shouting at him. Damn you, quirk!

"You won't be the other woman, you were never the other woman and never will be," Bakugo muttered. I could tell he was struggling to say all this stuff, considering how massive his ego was.

He stepped cautiously towards me. I didn't react, partially because I was half asleep. Once he saw that I didn't move, he stepped closer.

Soon, our faces were so close our noses were brushing. I felt my face starting to heat up, damn it. I hate how he still has that effect on me!

"Bakugo.." I warned. I looked down so that I wouldn't have to face him, but he grabbed my face and tilted my head up to look at him.

"Please?" he softly asked before bringing my face to his. Before I could even react, my lips were pressed against Bakugo's. Unfortunately for me, I had missed kissing him. My hands instinctively went up to his shoulders while his travelled down to my waist.

He pulled closer to him, deepening the kiss. I wonder if this is how he kissed Uraraka while cheating on me... wait. I realized what I was doing and pushed him away. He was still holding my waist, though.

"Bakugo... I can't," I told him. All my sleepiness was gone and I was fully aware.

"Please, Y/N," Bakugo begged.

"You chose Uraraka," I reminded him, pushing him away completely.

"I already told you I was lonely!" Bakugo said. He kept throwing excuses at me, hoping I would catch one of them but I dodged every single one. "I'm only with her because she thinks I love her!"

"Bakugo, you do realize what you're saying right? Not only that, you just cheated on her. How do you expect me to get back with you when you just cheated on Uraraka? You broke my trust in the worst way possible, and I don't think you'll ever be able to fix that," I sternly said. Bakugo looked down, heartbroken. A part of me wanted to comfort me but the other part of me, with more common sense, stopped me from doing so.

"You're only rejecting me because you're with Sparky," Bakugo muttered angrily.

"Excuse me? You think this is because of Denki, don't you think it might have to do with the fact that you SLEPT with Uraraka? And we're not even together!" I angrily responded.

"Then explain the day you sat at our table?! You were giving him a handjob!" Bakugo seethed.

I stood silent for a moment.

"Okay, that didn't mean anything, and even if I did it wouldn't matter because we're not together!" I snapped.

"It looked like it meant something!" Bakugo shouted, ignoring the second half of my statement.

"I don't need a boyfriend right now, and I sure as hell don't need you, so just give up!" I said. I was not going to let him get to me!

"Please, baby, I want you back," Bakugo's voice cracked. He looked like he was ready to get on his knees and beg. I felt myself her angrier by the minute, why can't he just accept the fact that I don't want him anymore?

I opened my mouth to speak when Denki showed up. I immediately sighed in relief and smiled at him.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" Denki exclaimed. He took his eyes off of me and looked at Bakugo, immediately frowning. "Oh, you're with him."

"Yeah, we just got done talking," I said darkly, my eyes trained on Bakugo.

"No, no we didn't," Bakugo quickly said. I rolled my eyes and began walking towards Denki.

"Y/N!" Bakugo called after me. I covered my ears with my hands while Denki gently grabbed my arm and led me to our next class.

Why can't he just leave me alone! I thought as tears streamed down my face.

ღ :: 1048 words