𝟏𝟗

the next day when i woke up, y/n wasn't where she fell asleep. i looked through her whole entire dorm and wasn't able to find her. i was starting to get worried. i checked the classrooms and the kitchen. i checked where we would usually hang out and she wasn't there either. i called mina and jiro since she hung out with them a lot, but they said they hadn't seen her. it was like she completely disappeared.

THE NIGHT BEFORE/Y/N POV

i was sleeping so comfortably when i heard a noise come from outside. i got up and went to go check what it was. it seemed like there was nothing there, but when i turned around to go back to sleep i felt a hand grab my wrist. the person dragged me out of my dorm window and before i fell they caught me. i was about to scream when i felt a hand cover my mouth. "don't make a sound," the person whispered. the voice belonged to a man. i did as he said. he ran off with me in his arms. as he was running, i decided to try to escape. i punched him in the face. he groaned but didn't let go of me. after kicking and punching for a few minutes (without success) i decided to give up. i felt tears spring into my eyes. was i going to die? we eventually got to a building that looked deserted. the man went in and walked up the steps. he sat me down in a chair and tied me up. "who the hell are you?!" i screamed. he didn't answer. "there," he said as he looked at me satisfied. i struggled against the metal that was on my hands and mouth. i was unsuccessful. i was going to kill this guy. i finally got a glimpse at his face. he had piercings on his nose. he had scars everywhere... they were on his face, his arms. it seemed like he had staples where the scars and skin connected. "who are you!" i asked. it sounded muffled, but he could understand me. "my name's dabi, and you listen to me now, doll."

he took the metal from my mouth and held my face. "you gotta do everything i tell you to do, understand?" he said sternly. i just bit his hand. he recoiled his hand and glared at me. "little bitch," he muttered. i stuck my tongue out at him. "fucker," i told him. he grinned. "i like you," he whispered to me then left. i rolled my eyes. how was i supposed to get out of there....

it had been a whole day and dabi decided to untie me. i crossed my arms. "how do you know i won't just escape?" i asked him. "because i can and will hurt your boyfriend," dabi threatened. i gasped. "how do you know who my boyfriend is?!" i shouted. "you were cuddling with him the night i took you, duh," dabi answered. "how do you know it wasn't a body pillow?" i spat back. "body pillows don't hug back." i puffed up my cheeks in annoyance and looked away from him. "whatever." "'kay, anyway, we're going out," dabi announced. i cocked my head to the side in confusion. "where?" i asked. "ice cream." i narrowed my eyes at him. "what's the catch?" i asked him. "nothing, i just want to go get ice cream," dabi answered as he rolled his eyes. i sighed. "fine."

"stop that thief!" dabi and i were running down the street, each with an ice cream in hand. "i can't believe i just did that!" i yelled. i kept running, making sure my face was covered. if people saw the daughter of all might stealing ice cream, word would definitely get to my dad. we got back to where i first arrived when dabi kidnapped me and we ate our ice cream. i acted friendly with dabi, but i was actually planning an escape plan. i would make dabi believe that i was his friend, but right when he let's me back outside, i'll run to somebody for help. it sounded really stupid, since i can take care of myself, but it was the best option. in a one-on-one fight with dabi, i'm sure he'd win. he has more experience fighting people than i do. that was plan a. plan b was the riskier one. if he tied me up again, i would have to burn through the ropes with my electricity and make a run for it.

KAMINARI POV

y/n still hadn't shown up and it had been a whole day. everyone was getting worried. i think the person that was the most worried was her dad, i was close behind him though. i tried calling her multiple times but it always sent me to voicemail. i'm sure i had sent her 100 text messages and she didn't reply to any of them. "do you think she ran away?" mina asked. "why would she? she's happy here," i snapped back. i was also being a lot more moody. i sighed. i went outside and tried looking for her at the manga shop, ice cream shop, and any other store in the mall but she was nowhere to be seen. i looked down in defeat and headed back to the dorms.

Y/N POV

"we're going to the mall, grab a mask," dabi told me. i nodded my head. we headed out the door and to the mall. i was going to find a police or something at the mall since they were always patrolling the area. once we stepped foot into the mall, i bolted off to find a police officer. "what the hell are you doing?!" dabi whisper-yelled from behind me. i didn't turn back to look at him or say anything back, i just kept running. i finally found a police officer. i looked back and dabi was hiding. "sir, you need to help me!" i said to police officer as i ran up to him. "what's the problem?" he asked me. "there's a man behind me, he kidnapped me. he decided to take me out, that's how i'm here," i told him. "uh-huh, sure kid." (i don't mean to say that police are disrespectful, this is just for the plot of the story.) "b-but, i'm serious!" i stuttered. the police rolled his eyes and walked away. dabi came over to me and grabbed my wrist. "you little-" "y/n!" i heard someone shout. i looked over and saw none other than denki kaminari. i freed myself from dabi's grip and ran to him. "kami!" i exclaimed. i jumped into his arms. i held onto him while glaring at dabi. dabi was already running. "coward!" i shouted after him.

kami took me back to ua and everyone came running at me. "where were you?!" mina asked. i told them all the whole story. everyone listened intently. "you were kidnapped?!" izuku repeated. i nodded my head. "did he do anything to you?" kami asked, a hint of jealousy in his voice. i shook my head. "no, excpet for make me steal ice cream." "you stole ice cream?!" izuku yelled. luckily, my dad wasn't around. he already greeted me. "yes." everyone sighed in disappointment. "well, i'm tired." "this time, i'm not letting you get up and i'm holding you close," kami said to me. i grinned. "i don't mind that."