𝟏𝟒

Y/N POV

i woke up, still in kami's dorm. i sat up, rubbing my eyes. kami was already awake and was getting dressed. "good morning, sunshine!" he exclaimed. i smiled at him. "good morning, kami," i said. you could hear that i was still tired. i got out of bed and went to kami's closet. i didn't want to go all the way back to my dorm, so i chose something from kami's closet to wear. i picked out some shorts and a hoodie. i put them on and was waiting for kami. "you ready to go sunshine?" he asked me. i nodded my head. "yes, but go where?" "i'm taking you out," he said with a cheeky smile. i nodded my head. i stood up and kami grabbed my hand, dragging me out the door. "kami, where are we going?" i asked. "we're going to the carnival." i started jumping with excitement. "really?!" i exclaimed. kami nodded his head while laughing at my excitement.

we finally arrived at the carnival and i ran towards the first ride. "uh, sunshine, we need to get tokens first," kami said to me. "oh! right!" i laughed, embarrassed. kami and i were walking to cash out money for tokens when we heard a scream behind us. we immediately turned around and saw a villain. nobody said anything, i just ran towards the woman screaming. the villain was huge, he was about to kill the woman. i tackled her to the ground. i quickly got up. "get out of here!" i told her. she nodded her head and started running to the entrance of the carnival. i growled under my breath and my eyes started glowing blue. kami ran towards the villain and jumped on him. i was amazed at how brave and stupid he could be. he let out a huge amount of electricity. the villain was stunned. i ran over and grabbed kami, as he had gone dumb and couldn't walk straight. i put him in a safe place and ran at the villain. i stopped right in front of them and created a lightning storm. there was still people around to see what was happening. some people had their phone out and were recording. that was the least of my concerns. i had to get this villain out of here. i punched the villain really hard in the gut and he went flying. i grinned to myself even though i knew the fight was far from over. the villain charged at me but i moved out of the way. while he was on the ground i punched him again. my punches were very powerful, so i could put up a good fight just by swinging my fists around. i punched the villain again, at least i thought i did. instead, i just punched the ground. i looked around in confusion. where did he go? then, the answer was obvious: behind me. once i realized it was too late. the villain already had me on the ground. he grabbed my head and bashed it against the floor. i cried out in agony. he lifted my head up and bashed it against the ground again, and again, and again. soon, all i could see was black.

KAMINARI POV

i had finally recovered from my dumb state and looked around. i stood up and started walking when i heard a scream. i turned around and went to the noise. that's when i saw the villain bashing y/n's face into the ground. i was too shocked to move. when he lifted her head again. you could see blood pouring from her face. i was about to move when pro hero's got there. all might. of course all might was there, that's his daughter. once the police cuffed the villain i ran to y/n. i flipped her over to see her face. she was unconscious and was bleeding very bad. tears formed in my eyes as i pulled her into my chest. if only i had been more helpful...she wouldn't of have gotten that hurt. "we have to take her to the hospital," all might said from behind me. i looked back at him and nodded my head in understanding. i got up and carried her to the ambulance. i handed her to all might and he went to the hospital with her.

i got back to ua and everybody was waiting intently. i looked at all of them. "what?" i asked in confusion. "is y/n okay?!" kirishima asked. i looked down. "i don't know," i answered. "you guys got attacked by a villain right?! we saw it on live, someone was recording! the villain was bashing her head on the ground hard!" mina said. i frowned. "where were you, though? i only saw her fighting," sero said. "i went dumb, i used too much electricity," i explained. "where is she now?" bakugo asked. "the hospital." everyone bombarded me with questions. i didn't answer most of them, i just looked out the window, hoping my sunshine was okay.