𝟏𝟑

"i think we should break up," shoto said to me. i didn't want him to see me jittering with excitement. "oh...i understand.." i said trying to sound sad. shoto just walked away after that. i ran to kami's dorm. i knocked on it. he opened the door. "hey, y/n, what's up?" he asked. "we broke up." his eyes lit up. "finally!" kami exclaimed as he pulled me into a hug. "i missed you, sunshine." "i miss you, too, kami." whenever shoto and i started dating, i hardly ever spent time with kami. i was always with shoto. but things were different now. i smiled at kami. he grabbed my face and kissed me. i kissed him back. kami pulled me into his dorm, our mouths still connected. kami closed the door, then picked me up. he put me on the bed. his hands were on my wrists, then he leaned down and continued kissing me. soon, we started making out. his tongue was in my mouth. i missed times like these when i was with shoto. i mean, yeah, we did make out here and there, but it was nothing like when i made out with kami. kami sat up. he leaned back on the bed and patted his lap. i went over and sat in it. he grabbed my waist and pulled closer, then started making out with me again. i smirked into the kiss. kami started breathing heavily. my hand trailed to his hair and i tugged on it softly. he let out a soft moan. i started breathing heavily, too. kami and i pulled away for air. he put his forehead against mine. "i love you," he whispered to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "i love you, too," i whispered back.

it had been a week since shoto broke up with me and he was already with momo. obviously, i could care less. everyday after school i went and made out with kami, so it was all good. on saturday when i went to go see kami, he seemed nervous. "what's wrong kami?" i asked him. "i have something to ask you.." he muttered. "okay, what is it?" i asked him. "will you be my...girlfriend?" he asked me.

KAMINARI POV

"will you be my...girlfriend?" i asked y/n. she stared at me then jumped in my arms. "yes, yes, yes!" she shouted. i laughed as i held onto her waist and nuzzled my face into her hair. "i...i thought you would say no.." i told her. she looked at me and grabbed my face. "i've been making out with you all week, it's obvious i would say yes," she said. i pulled her in for another hug. "should we tell bakugo?" i asked her. "how about we don't say anything about it to him yet," she answered. i nodded my head. i didn't mind, as long as she was mine.

y/n and i were cuddling on my bed, watching a movie. she had fallen asleep and i was still awake. it still amazes me how someone as amazing as y/n wanted to be with me. i started overthinking things. maybe she was just with me because she felt bad, that's what she did with todoroki. but if she felt bad would she have had sex with me? no, y/n wasn't like that. she had sex with me because she wanted to, not because she felt bad. but maybe she just wanted to feel good since bakugo wasn't there anymore. that didn't really sound like her either. she wasn't the kind of person to use people for their body. i looked down at her sleeping figure. she looked so comfortable and cute. i turned off the tv and laid down. i hugged y/n close to my chest. i kissed her forehead and dozed off. i made the conclusion that she did love me and she did want me...at least i was hoping that she did.