𝟐𝟐

kami and i spent weeks planning the wedding. decorations, invites, the cake. last but not least: my dress. obviously i was going shopping for my dress with my old classmates from ua. jiro, mina, tsuyu, hagakure, and kendo, from class 1-b, all decided to help me. "oh my gosh, y/n, look at this one!" mina exclaimed. i looked at it for a bit. just to make her happy, i tried it on, i wasn't actually going to buy it, though. jiro picked out a short, tight dress. not really my style. everyone chose a dress, so i went to go try them on. i didn't like any of them. i was looking for another one when i saw a long white dress. it came with a veil. it was sleevless. "that one. i wanna try that one on!" i exclaimed. the girls circled around me and the dress. "yes! it's perfect!" hagakure exclaimed. "i like it, ribbit," said tsuyu. i grabbed the dress and veil and headed to the dressing room.

"yes!" screamed all the girls whenever they saw me in the dress. i ended up buying it. i left it at tsuyu's house, just so that kami wouldn't try to get a quick peek at it. "thanks, girls, see you at the wedding!" i told them. they all nodded their head and headed the opposite way that i was walking. once i got home, i realized kami wasn't there, he was probably out shopping for a tuxedo.

KAMINARI POV

kirishima, sero, and midoriya all decided to help me find a tuxedo. i didn't know what color y/n was going to wear, so this was a lot harder than expected. i chose a black one in the end. we bought tuxedo's for midoriya and kirishima and sero, too. "bro, i can't believe you're actually getting married!" kirishima exclaimed. i gave him a nervous smile. "oh, you never told us who you're getting married to," sero said. "yeah, who is it?" midoriya asked. i was surprised he didn't know yet. "i'm getting married to y/n," i answered. "what?! you're still with y/n?!" kirishima asked. i nodded my head. "is it that surprising?" i said with a chuckle. "i mean, it's been what? five years since our first year at ua. that's when you guys started dating right?" sero asked. "mhm." "dang, that's a long time! seems like you guys are happy, though," kirishima said. i nodded my head. "i can't believe she didn't tell me," i heard midoriya whisper. i laughed lightly and found a tuxedo that i liked. "i can't believe it, just five years ago we were first years at the best high school," kirishima said as he put his arm around my shoulder. "yeah.. i know. time flies," i added. we bought the tuxedos and walked out of the store. "what do you guys wanna do now?" midoriya asked. "how about we get some food?" sero suggested. "yeah!" we all cried. we went to mcdonald's. "this looks so good!" kirishima exclaimed. "it's just mcdonald's, no need to overreact," i laughed. 

Y/N POV

it was the day of my wedding. it had finally arrived. my heart was beating so hard in my chest i thought it was going to explode. i got my makeup and hair done, i looked so fancy. i was definitely not used to that. mina, jiro, tsuyu, momo, uraraka, and hagakure were all there, laughing and buzzing with excitement. i turned around and they all gasped. "you look...beautiful!" screamed mina. i laughed. "thank you, mina," i said. uraraka stood up and walked over to me. she hugged me. "i'm so so sorry..." she whispered into my ear. i knew what she was apologizing for. "it's okay! i forgave you a while ago, besides, if it didn't happen kami and i wouldn't be together," i told her. she nodded her head. i sighed and looked around at everyone. "it's-it's insane how just a couple years ago we were all 15-year-old girls, not knowing anything about the real world.." i said with tears in my eyes. all the girls came up to me and gave me a hug. "it's okay, but now we're at our highest! i bet none of us felt as good as we do now!" hagakure exclaimed. i nodded my head. "guess so," i answered with a smile.

KAMINARI POV

"there! i'm ready!" i exclaimed. bakugo, todoroki, midoriya, kirishima, sero, tokoyami, aoyama, koda, sato, shoji, and even mineta were all invited. "you look... manly!" kirishima exclaimed. i grinned. "you're getting married to y/n yagi... you're pretty lucky dude," sero told me. i nodded my head. "the luckiest man on earth," i said with a smile.

Y/N POV

the music had started. my dad was getting ready to walk me down the aisle. he wasn't number one hero anymore, that was endeavor, but it still felt amazing having all might walk me down. "are you ready?" he asked. "ready as i'll ever be," i said. we started walking down and i saw kami. he looked so cute. i grinned at him and he smiled back. i was finally standing in front of kami and my dad went to sit down. he was crying like crazy. so was izuku. "do you take denki kaminari as your husband?" aizawa asked. we decided to make aizawa do it because he was a very important person in our lives when we were in high school. "yes," i said, eager to be able to kiss him. "do you take y/n yagi as your wife?" aizawa asked kami. "i do," he said with a cheeky smile. "okay, i pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," aizawa said lazily. kami pulled me in and planted a kiss on my lips. everyone started cheering. he pulled away. "we're married!" kami exclaimed. "yes, we are! you know, y/n kaminari has a really nice ring to it," i told kami. "yes, yes it does."