"id have to go get dressed" I tell him.

"fine let's go" he tells me as he takes my hand in his again and walks me down to the elevator and to get into his car, driving off to my apartment as I look at his hand on my thigh.

SONG: TWO FEET LOVE IS A BITCH, SLOWED

We get to my apartment when we both get out of the car together, he sits on my couch as I rush to throw on a dress, another silky one like last time but now its red. I've heard red is a very attractive color, who knows?

I get my makeup bag because he comes in to tell me that needs to go to his house quickly before we leave so I can just do my makeup there.

Soon later we get to his house, going upstairs hand in hand as he gets dressed in his closet and I open the bathroom door and put some highlighter onto my nose, I put on some mascara and then I grab my eyeliner, debating on putting some on before I see lucifer standing at the door, looking at me.

"what are you doing?" he asks me.

"I'm trying eyeliner" I look over to him "you want some?" I ask him.

"no" he says.

"come on just a little bit, ill wipe it off."  I tell him.

"just sit here" I tell him as I turn around and find a chair in the bathroom, I don't know why it was there, I lean it facing away from the mirror as he sits down in the chair.

I lean down trying to put it on him, but my fingers were so shaky, so I spread my legs around him startling him in the chair as he sucks in a breath.

"am I hurting you I'm so-"

"your good" he tells me.

"I have an idea" he looks up to me, meeting my eyes.

"hm?"  I ask him as I pull away from his eyes.

"take off my pants" he tells me.

"w-what?" I ask him.

"take off my pants" he repeats.

"now?" I ask.

"right now," he looks down to me as I put the eyeliner, leaning down and pulling his pants off of his legs and looking back up to him. "underwear too" he tells me as I hesitantly take my shaky hands and pull down his underwear. Revealing his very hard cock. Crap that's big.

He leans over and grabs a condom out of his drawer, ripping it open and quickly putting it on before bending down and also very quickly ripping my underwear down my legs.

"oh..." I look at him as he pulls me on top of him again, to startle him as I feel his hard cock against the lips of my vagina.

"do you want to do this?" he asks me.

"will it hurt?" I ask him.

"maybe a little, tell me to stop of it does" he tells me as he lines up his cock at my entrance and pushes it in, he lets out a groan from my tightness I assume.

"now you can continue with the eyeliner" he tells me as I feel him slowly moving in and out of me.

"mmm, i-I can't" I whine.

"oh, you can't?" he laughs as he starts to go a little faster making me tilt my head back.

"keep going" I let out as I lean forward, now resting my head on his shoulder at the pleasurable feeling of him moving inside of me.

"fuck oh my god" I let out as I feel a wave of pleasure runs through me as he starts to speed up, his breathing is getting heavy as I start to also move my hips up and down a bit also meeting my pleasure.

Why am I acting like this?

"you feel so good wrapped around my hard cock" he groans out "you like it don't you, being dirty for me?" he asks me, I would take that word offensive any other day but for now It just turns me on even more.

"yes..." I moan "please-" I cry out as he grabs onto my hips and starts slamming into me.

"I'm going to come alright?" he asks me as I nod opening my eyes, he meets my eyes as we both come undone for the second time together.

I feel the warmth inside of me as he fills the condom before pulling out of me and throwing away the condom, picking me up with him he takes a bunch of condoms in his hand before Turing off the bathroom lights and dropping me onto his bed again, I see part of his eyeliner behind the red lights he has in his room.

He looks so fucking hot.

"I want more" I let out, not sure if it was by accident.

"you're going to be the fucking death of me" he chuckles before putting on a new condom, he turns back to me as I see his eyes getting darker as he looks at my now naked body.

"you're not going to be able to fucking walk when I'm done with you"

.....

I wake up, rubbing my eyes and seeing I'm not in my bed, I look around and see lucifer shirtless behind me, and naked underneath the blankets, and so was i.

We didn't end up going to the club because... you know.

I feel I need to go to the bathroom as I get up from the bed starting to walk over but feeling a terrible pain in between my legs, I sit back down on the edge of the bed leaning away from lucifer's side of the bed.

I hear a deep chuckle behind me as I close my eyes and feel a hot breath against the back of my neck, "I told you, you wouldn't be able to walk" his sleepy voice fills my ears as he slowly turns me around and brings the blankets to cover out naked bodies as his arm is around my waist and I lay against his warm chest.

"I didn't hurt you that bad did i?" he whispers in the silence.

"I should be able to walk soon" I laugh a bit.

"you just felt so fucking good I couldn't stop" I almost hear him roll his eyes at the thought of it.

"you bring out the dirty side in me" I laugh

"you bring out the best side of me" he tells me, and then we both fall asleep.

And I'm still in my deepest thoughts.

im aware this book is going a little fast paste now, i made a mistake so it may get a little slower in the next chapters but like not to slow idk how to explain it :) but thank you so much for reading <3

josephine really couldn't walk, my lord

i need a lucifer ;)