Heartbroken🧿

READ BEOFORE HAND 🎀( DISCLAIMER: this is not a chapter this is just a story of why Nora doesn't date studs anymore and this is also how to got started on being in the mafia )

Nora POV flashback:

July 8th, 2019 Summer Break .

( 'Q aka Quinn)^^

It's finally summer and me and Q are going to finally hit our 2 year anniversary in a couple days .

Me and Q have been dating since the freshman year and we've been through some ups and downs but we've gotten through it .

Recently...for the past month to be specific Q hadn't been herself she's been distant brushing me off didn't like being affectionate anymore .

I decided I'm going to get ready and go surprise her and finally tell her that I'm intersex I know she's don't have a problem with it because we talked about sex and she said she would let me strap her down but mine is real so i don't know .

So I got up from bed got ready and picked out my outfit and decided I was going to take her out on a date .

I'm soo excited because all I want to do is make my baby happy I just might give my virginity to her .

After getting ready and checking on my siblings and asking if they want anything while I'm out I got down stairs .

When I finally get down stairs I see my mother sprung out on drugs I don't even bother to look her way anymore .

She used to be a good mother then she met some people and they got her hooked and she never turned back .

I walked out the door and started walking because Q lives around the corner from me and that's actually how we met .

I knocked on her door and her mom answered her mom doesn't have any problems with me but her vibes always feels off .

"Hey Ms. Jones where's Q" I said politely giving her a smile and she didn't even give me a blink .

"Hey and she's up stairs with her friend I guess you can go right up" she said opening the door signaling for me to come in .

"Thankss" I said still being to polite to the old hag and said a small excuse me .

I noticed something odd when I walked upstairs I looked back and I seen her mother smiling and chuckling .

I shake it off and walked to her room but as soon as I started getting close I hear low moaning saying 'go faster baby go faster' .

Soo of course I burst through the door as of course I see my gf my world my whole heart  .

It seemed as if they didn't hear me and kept going and I just stood there looking stupid also feeling that way I couldn't breathe .

The girl finally opened her eyes and seen me and smiled and acted surprised and covered herself .

"Baby what are you doing move the cover" Q said .

I slowly started walked up to her and she finally realized I was there and tried to speak .

"Don't Quinn" I said as I put my hand signaling for her not to speak not a DAMN word .

"So you mean to tell me you've been doing this for the last month and don't say you haven't because I will slap the literal dog shit outta you bitch" I said calmly as tears drop from my eyes down to my cheeks and off my chin .

"...I mean-" I cut her off .

"ITS A YES OR NO QUINN" I yell making them both flinch .

"...yes but I'm sor-"  I cut her off once again because she has not one right to speak .

"SAVE IT...it's all bullshit anyways" I said still calm I turned to the girl who's now looks terrified .

"And what's your name slut" I said dragging the s .

"Bit-" she couldn't even finish her sentence because I backhanded her and her lip started bleeding from my ring I had on .

"I'm not going to repeat myself you either tell me or I beat the shit outta you" I said lowly and calm .

Meanwhile Quinn had shock and fear lased in her face because I had never let my temper be shown I always kept it at bay .

"Alexandria" she answered fast .

"Well Alexandria have fun because she is now officially single so have fun I'm out yall can continue" I said and started walking off until I felt a arm .

I didn't even turn around and I twisted until I heard a pop I let go and kept walking .

I went down stairs and seen her mother agian and now I see she is a blessing in disguise because if she had not let me in I would've continued to think I was in a healthy and loyal relationship .

"Thank you soo much" I said giving a sad smile .

She looked puzzled and confused and I'm glad because she thought I was going to run out crying .

I wasn't gon cry in front of her old ugly ass that's for damn shore .

I left her house and started walking i didn't stop until it got dark and I started walking home I felt a presence behind me and I didn't say anything .

I picked up my speed and so did the presence at this point I'm running and soon a black van popped up out of no where .

They grabbed me and put a bag over my head and I put up a fight of course and I was now sitting on the floor of the van .

"Are you Nora King" a man said .

"Nahh it's McDonald's Mann of course it's me why would y'all kidnap sb if y'all didn't know fuh shoo dumbass" I said impatient .

"Ima let you slide because you don't know who I am" the voice said agian .

"I don't give a damn respect is given where it's gave" I said and before he spoke agian I said something else .

"Now is there a reason you kidnapped me or did you just do this shit for fun" I said i know I am being reckless because who gives a damn .

"Well I want you to be in my mafia" the voice said agian .

"Will I get paid and what am I getting paid for" I asked .

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" he said agian I was getting tired so of course I said yess .

After that day my life has never been the same and and the rest is history and I never talked to Quinn again and after a few weeks of me working I took my siblings and moved and I didn't hide anything from them and that voice was a man named issac and he became a father figure .

I never tried to look him up and even if I did nothing would come up and with being like his daughter I got away with a lot of shit .

____________________________

Ummm I'm writing this bc I'm not writing this whole thing in a chapter you know 😙  buh this story will probably will be shorter than 30 chapters 35 at the most 

4/13 .
Sunday .