8🪬

Eirenae POV:

After waking up I felt refreshed I turned off my alarm and I went to go brush my teeth .

After brushing my teeth I got dressed in sum more pjs because today is Friday my mom has work but I have about 35 minutes until she goes .

I've decided I'm not going to school today and I didn't really have to go because it's Friday and these are my extra credit it's optional for juniors and seniors .

As I make my way down stairs I hear my mom I hear my mom making her lunch for work meaning it's not too long before she goes off to work .

"Hey mom I wanted to talk and before you cut me off to say sorry there is no need to" I say all in one breath hoping she'd listen .

Which she did with her silence telling me she's not going to interrupt me and let me talk .

"Well I would start out saying I apologize for the way I talked back which one disrespect on my part and I would never do something like that agian and when you get off work today I would like to spend the rest of the evening with you and catch you up on what you've missed" I said looking at my feet because I really was sorry .

It was silent for a minute just when I was about to look up I felt arms around me and I looked up to find my mother hugging me which I of course hugged her back .

"It's ok baby and I should have yelled it's just I started to panic and I knew you were my favorite child and please do spill the tea when I get home and we can watch movies and do face mask" she says excited and I see she is back to her old self .

"Ma I'm your only child" I say looking at her smugly and laughing .

"Yea sadly" she mutter thinking I didn't hear .

"Well child I'm should get going and your father left early he said an emergency came up" she said on her way out the door .

"Ok love you ma" I yelled from the kitchen .

" love you too see you when I get homee" she yelled back .

I went back upstairs because I wasn't ready to eat and I almost forgot about my phone .

I turned it on and looked at at the screen and it read :
—————————————————————

I turned it on and looked at at the screen and it read :  —————————————————————

🖲Sammy💙🤞🏽
53 iMessages

🖲Riah🤞🏽💙
38 iMessages

🖲Nora🥴💋🫂
65 iMessages

☎️Missed Call (107)

—————————————————————

....well shit....I mean yesterday won't even dat back I mean I did beat the girl up or whatever but that was her fault and the black out that only happens when I'm really mad which is trigger by putting your hands in my face which is why I beat dat hoe ass .