10🪬

⛔️SEXUAL CONTENT⛔️
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
👎🏾 RAPE/ S.A. 👎🏾
(Ther is sexual content at thee end when you get to the 10:47 part just skip if you don't like sexual content && there's a little harassment )

Of course my Saturday starts off my day and I start getting ready for my brunch thing with Nora but right before I sent the pictures of riah and Sam to my mom

Of course my Saturday starts off my day and I start getting ready for my brunch thing with Nora but right before I sent the pictures of riah and Sam to my mom .

I go to the bathroom and as I turned on the shower I started to think about if Nora became my girlfriend and would strap me down .

I start to strip and start feeling on my breast and clit and it begans to get moist just from the thought of her kissing me and touching me  .

I get in the shower and lather my fingers and start to pump them in and out of my pussy and I can just imagine me screaming and calling her name  .

I start to reach my climax and my pussy starts to clinch my fingers so I know I'm going to cum soon so I pump faster and at once I released my sweet juices of my body .

After that I started to wash my self and get out with my towel wrapped around my waist and a sports bra on so I could pick out my outfit .

After 27 minutes in counting I finally found my fucking outfit like what the fuck  .

I looked at the clock and realized i was going to be late so I quickly rushed and out of my clothes brushed my teeth agian and got my keys .

"Love you ma I'm going out to brunch with Nora" I say slightly yelling and rushing .

"Ok love you too make sure you have your location on at all times" she yelled as I was walking out the door . 

Which i don't know why she said that knowing I always have it on but anyways I ran a couple stop sign hoping I don't get pulled .

And finally I pulled up and started looking for her and she waved at me and I slightly jogged .

We started talking abt the whole shituation and got that figured but in the meantime I found out her name is Nora Elaine King she says she doesn't like it buh it's cute and her favorite color is pastel yellow and her siblings .

After that we hit up the mall and I told her I wanted to check out these new jordans I heard about and I wanted to buy them .

Before we do all that we goes to her house to drop her car off and it looked like all her friends were there but I didn't question it .

So we pulls up to the mall and I asked her what store she wanted to go to first she said forever 21 so that's where we went .

"Do you think this look good because I don't know" I said unsure of it .

"Yea it looks good...you look good in anything" she whispered the last part thinking I wouldn't hear .

"What'd you say I didn't hear you" I said to see if she was bold enough to say it agian but she didn't .

After going in a few more stores and getting a pretzel she started complaining about being tired .

So we went to go get food and I sit down and get us a seat we start to eat and next think you know we're being catcalled  .

"Ayoo ma lemme tap dat"

"What's up under yuh clothes"

"You got a nice pair on you"

While Nora is giggling for some odd reason I started to get uncomfortable and I'm guessing Nora realized and said that we could go which I was definitely ready .

Once we got into the car I started jamming to the music and pulled off and Nora kept saying I was driving like a maniac .

We pulled up and we got in her house I paused and looked around for the friend that I hurt and I walked up to her and apologized for almosted breaking her hand .

So we leave and start to walk upstairs I'm guessing to her room and I kick my shoes off because I was about to get on the bed while she walks off in a door .

I text my mom and make sure she has my location and text riah and Sammy and they was talking about some I'm going to get sum play and I said I highly doubted it .

I heard a door open and she walks out with basketball shorts and a tee shirt and I was just looking at her facial features and started going down to her breast and then to her shorts which had a print .

I'm not talking about a small print I'm talking 9 to 10 in print I snap out of it hoping she didn't see me and I just know that thought us going to cloud my thoughts .

20 minutes later.....

"Finally just say I'm right and accept the fact NCIS and Criminal Minds are better than Greys Anatomy" I say kinda laughing  .

She just rolls her eyes and stays quiet and I started staring agian while she was putting on the show and man she is fine .

Fuck the show I want to stare at her more and next thing you know that thought comes back to my mind .

She wearing a strap  .

I mean does she think she's getting some does she think I'm easy or is she wearing it to make her feel comfortable because people do that .

Out of no where I started getting tired and I guess she seen because she offered to let me stay and of course I said yea but I have to text my mother and let her know  .

Which she said was fine as long as I'm back before dinner with Sammy and riah so that means their in the safe .

I tend to cuddle a pillow when I'm sleeping and I forgot I'm not in my bed for and second and cuddled with Nora and she got tense and relaxed after a few seconds .

After she relaxed I started to fall asleep until I felt something poke me but I was too tired to care so I went back to sleep .

10:47 pm

That's what the fucking clock says I'm being woken out of my sleep ready to fight until i realized what woke me up .

Nora moaning .

I pinched myself to if it was a dream and it wasn't I turn over and see something standing in the covers .

I lift the cover and it's coming from her shorts I didn't want to be a perv but you know what they say curiosity killed the cat .

I look in her shorts and think I was going to see a strap I see a clean shaved dick I'm not going to lie I got kinda horny from her moans clouding my thoughts and seeing her worked up .

So I pull her shorts down slightly and started moving my hands slowly up and down she started to move so I slowed down a little and her dick comes popping out .

PAUSE ⏸
Eirenae is a masculine dressing female and she is a no label or a pansexual as some would call it .
PLAY▶️

I started stroking and eventually I started sucking and her juices tasted like candy and I honestly didn't want to stop either .

I felt her tense and I knew she was about to cum so I let her and I swallow .

Shortly after she calmed down and I cleaned myself up a little and went I got back she was sitting up looking around  .

I looked her dead in her eyes and wiped to the side of my mouth and what I said next shocked her even more .

"You taste like candy " and with that I got on my side of the bed and went to sleep .

____________________________
Heyy y'all 🛵💨 umm I'm about to do the next chapter rn sooo give me 2hrs to 3 days bc I gets distracted 😀🖕🏾

2/6 .
Saturday .