••∂σи'т σρєи ιт••

Start from the beginning

"Not at all. Animals are very quiet and obedient unlike you. So how could you be one of them?"

"That's right! Not an animal but Jia is an angel~" Minho sang with a wink to her.

"I only have you, oppa." Jia winked back only to receive disgusting look from Seojoon.

"What's with you two? Are you two dating? Oppa, huh?" Taemin asked with a chuckle.

But soon that chuckle died down when Seojoon spitted the water in his mouth while coughing loudly.

"I guess I need to go now...hehe" Taemin said sheepishly and ran away from there on the speed of light.

"By the way, do you guys don't eat food...I mean an actual meal?" Jia asked with her mouth stuffed with noodles.

"Our budget for this month is kinda not enough. So..." Sara trailed off.

"But didn't you guys asked my family for money? I thought you guys kidnapped me for getting some good amount of cash." She gave a confused look to them.

"We don't want money from your family. The thing we really want is much more necessary for us than it right now." Seojoon confessed.

"Something more necessary than money.... What is it?"

"That's not something you need to know." Seojoon answered.

"Again the same sh*t." Jia rolled her eyes.

~Time skip~

••Jia's Pov••

After taking a nap for a bit on that super uncomfortable chair, I woke up when I heard a loud noise of something...and to be honest, it felt like it was of a gun being shot.

Standing up from the chair, I made my way out of the room which I suppose hadn't been used for a while considering the fact that how dirty it was.

As I entered the hall of the giant mansion, I was met with a pin drop silence.

"Where did everyone go...?" I spoke to myself walking around the mansion.

Soon, my feets stopped in front of a room near the kitchen.

That room gave a different vibe from the other room of the mansion.

For some reason, a sudden curiosity took place in my heart seeing that door.

Without thinking twice, I grabbed the knob of the door and was about to open it when a voice halted my action.

"Don't open it."

In a quick motion, I turned around and got a sight of Minho oppa standing in front of me.

"You scared the sh*t out of me." I said with both of my hand on my heart which was beating crazily.

"Sorry... Hehe" He apologized and grabbed my hand taking me away from that room.

There's something suspicious about that room...

Like a bad past...?

"Hey! By the way... I heard some loud noise earlier. What was that?" I inquired.

"That must be some hunters hunting for animals." He answered

"Oh..I se- What?! Hunting?! Isn't that forbidden?"

"It is. But leaving in this area is no longer as easy as earlier times. For living, people here depend on hunting mostly." He replied.

"Oooo.... So...where's everyone else?"

"Taemin is out for some work related thing. Whereas Sara and Seojoon has gone out and will probably return late tonight."

"Gone out? Why?" I asked with sudden curiosity.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

I wonder what these guys are up to...

"I know you're probably not gonna let me know why I'm stuck here... But can you at least tell me if my family is all okay? And when would I be able to go back?" I further asked.

"They're all okay. Don't worry. And about you going back... Honestly, I don't know that myself... It's gonna take a couple of days to achieve the goal for what we kidnapped you."

"That's a relief..." I said stopping for a moment and then again continuing, "What do you mean you don't know? You're not going to sell my kidneys or something, are you?"

"No. It's not like that. How can I hurt such a ravishing woman? It's gonna be such a waste... I'd rather keep you next to me for free then to sell your kidneys." He winked with a flirty smile making me chuckle.

"I see you haven't changed at all." I smiled.

"Same goes for you too. I remember helping you with those school projects, programmes, crafts. To be honest, I feel like those are the only memories in which I felt the most of myself. When I moved out of the house, I thought I wouldn't regret even a bit of my decision. But little did I knew that the thought of not being able to see you ever would probably haunt me always after moving out." He said with a sad smile.

Hearing to him, all the past memories hit me like a giant truck. Those are my most beautiful moments of life too. I had never been that happy than when I used to hang out with him.

If I had a brother, then I wish it was him...

"Then why did you move out?" I asked finally expecting an answer which I thought about every once in a while for as long as I can remember.

{A/n : Why do I fell like this book is getting boring...?😶

Anyways, consider giving this boring sh*tty chapter of mine, a vote if you enjoyed it even a bit!🙂

And let me know what you think about it by your comments!└(★o★)┐💜 }