"Abhi beta look after my princess" she said while pointing at a crib which was decorated with full of red roses and left.

I glanced at the crib and straight away walked to it and my breath hitched when I looked at the dazzling little jelly bean who was claded in a red frock and her ebony black silky hair was tied up with a red ribbon bow. Her whitesh complexion was glowing from the light within. Her black almond eyes looking at me with a puppy dog eyes. She has a small button nose which looked so cute and I have an urge to pinch her nose nd her cupid bow red cherry lips surrounding her small mouth and what's more attracting is her mole on her chin which gave her smile more alluring. Totally she was looking like a sweetheart..a little sweetheart❤....

She was giggling while glancing with her black orbs at me and a smile formed on my lips. Unconsciously my hand reached to touch her as soon as I touched her I felt like a current passed through my veins and quickly I with draw my hand away from her but I had a desire to touch her.

So I again extended my hand towards her to touch her this time I didn't feel like before and caressed her cute pink chubby cheeks and her skin feels so soft and tender while I was busy in gazing at her beauty in the mean time she grasped my finger in her miniature hands and put it in her mouth and it felt so hot & nice but I realised what I was doing and forcefully pull out my finger. As soon as I take out my finger from her mouth she started crying... and my heart cleanched when I saw her teary-eyed face nd I don't know how to stop her crying...I was about to pick her in my arms but I got aware of what I was doing nd arrogantly left her in the crib while she was crying badly and walked away to my room from there.

As soon as I came to my room and recollected what I did down and what I felt when I saw her...arghh..Abhi...you should stay away from that little jelly bean and mainly you should not attach to emotions I warned myself. That night I didn't even went to the party and stayed in my room reading. The next morning we left to hostel I mean veer & I . Veer is my best friend and he too came along with me to hostel when I decided to stay in dorm.

After that day...I was sleepless...Sleep was not possessing me because of her. Whenever I do something or try to sleep or study...her face was flashing infront of my eyes..and added to that I don't know what happened to my mom..she daily used to call me and asked me to marry her..that is zoya... when I will become an adult. She & aunty used to nag me every now & then. It happened for five years and I got irritated and annoyed by them and said "yes" . But I asked them that what if she don't like me. For that they both giggled and replied to me that they will make sure that they will make her fall in love with me "Do what ever you want" I said and ended the call. Deep down I too wanted her but I shrugged all those thoughts because I know if I had more hopes on her atlast I will break my heart. So I shrugged all those thoughts and started doing my work. But veer had other plans.

"Abhi...I was missing maa..come we will go home" he said out of nowhere but I know he was missing my sister because he likes my sister.

"I don't want to go home veer...if you want you can go...and I was happy here" I said coldly.

"Please yaar..." He was pleading...I too have an urge to see her face. I tried to shrug all her thoughts but it was not working. May be if I see her once then may be I can sleep, with that thought I agreed but it's already late night so we called chote maama to pick up us... because whenever we want to go home he was the only one who will come and pick us every time.

We went home... badimaami & chotimaami served food to us and we had our dinner while talking a little and left to our respective rooms.

I was searching for her but I didn't found her. I think she was slept. I walked to her room and I abruptly stopped in my tracks when I heard my mom voice. I looked inside her room and my mom was tucking her to bed..