"I'm leaving too" Sunoo also said, walking upstairs.

"Hey, Sunoo! Wait up!" Ni-ki went after him clearly worried about his hyung's state and also he doesn't want to stay with Jay and Jungwon alone for obvious reasons.

Jay took this opportunity to talk to Jungwon about last night.

"Jungwon" Jay began only to be shutted off by Jungwon.

"Don't...please!" Jungwon choked out voice shaky from crying all night. He bit his lip hard afraid of being questioned by Jay for what he told him last night at the beach.

"I heard you broke up with Ni-ki" Jay played with his food.

"How did you know about that?" Jungwon was shocked at Jay's statement. No one knew except for Heeseung and Sunghoon hyung.

"Baby bunny, you can't hide anything from me" Jay reached for Jungwon's face but he backed away.

"Jongseongie, you say you love me is that true?" Jungwon finally looked at Jay in the eyes.

"Is that even a question. Ofcourse I do my love" Jay held Jungwon's hands who pulled away quickly from the sudden touch.

Jay frowned at this. Jungwon must really miss Ni-ki.

"Do you miss him?" Jay retreated his hands. Of course Jungwon missed Ni-ki. Those words 'i love you' Jungwon confessed was all in the moment he didn't mean it or so Jay thought.

"No! Actually.... kind of but not really. I just-" Jungwon stuttered unable to form a proper sentence.

"But you were crying last night" Jay finally spoke.

"You heard me?!" Jungwon asked startled and immediately left the kitchen too embarrassed to go back in.

"Guess I'm on kitchen duty alone" Jay sighed.

.

"Jake why are you leaving?!" Sunghoon and Jake were outside on the sandy beach.

"It's none of your concern" Jake answered bitterly.

"It is my concern and you can't just leave like that again" Sunghoon argued fighting back tears. "Does your bestfriend mean nothing to you?" 

"Bestfriend? You? I'm sorry Sunghoon but I don't think we can every go back to the way we once were" Jake sounded defeated.

Sunghoon sighed frustrated.

"If I thought that way years ago we wouldn't have been bestfriends until this day" 

Jake grew confused at this.

"You don't know right? I too fell for you Jake. Back in high school I tried telling you how much I liked you but you would ignore me passing it off as brotherhood! Now I moved on. You weren't the only one who had those feelings Jake. I just don't feel the same way as I do anymore!"

Sunghoon shouted to Jake making it clear to him.

Jake was beyond shocked but what can they do now. They were both too foolish to realize each others feelings back then and now it's only Jake who hanged on to these feelings.

"We were cowards back then now none of that matters I am moving back to Australia for good. I can't stay here anymore Sunghoon. Goodbye" Jay walked away leaving Sunghoon in tears dropping to his knees.

.

"Sunoo!" Ni-ki grabbed Sunoo by the arm stopping him. Sunoo dare not turn around.

"Look at me please" Ni-ki tried to look at Sunoo's face but the younger kept dodding him. 

Ni-ki had no other choice, he cupped Sunoo's face examining it. The bags under his pretty eyes, the sparkly tears that filled them all red and swollen.

"Were you crying?" Ni-ki asked knowing very well the older was.

"You know what hurts? Seeing Jungwon and Jay together" Sunoo simply said.

"So you like Jay?" Ni-ki asked confused.

"Liked. I don't have feelings for him anymore. I feel like I am selfish asking for something I can't get" Sunoo vented.

"Tell me what you want I will give it to you" Ni-ki said confidently.

"For someone who just got his heartbroken you sure are okay" Ni-ki was taken aback at Sunoo's words but shrugged it off. He doesn't want to hang onto someone he can't win over.

"Just tell me I'm all ears" Ni-ki changed the topic.

Sunoo looked up at him with hope in his eyes but it quickly changed to those sad foxy eyes Ni-ki never wanted to see because it bothered him.

"You I want you, I like you Nishimura Riki" Sunoo confessed and quickly left before Ni-ki could comprehend what Sunoo just said.

.

A/N: More Jaywon in the next updates don't worry.

I love you guys💕❤