"Tell me," I asked him. He should know the truth so he can stop irritating me.

"Are you really having a baby with him?" I can't believe we are talking about this when I should be rushing to my classroom already.

"Yes, we are having a babies," I answered in all seriousness.

"Good luck then. I just hope he won't hurt you." Kao said.

"Don't worry about it. I can manage myself and thank you, Kao. I hope you find happiness too. I am sincerely rooting for it." Except for Kao cheating on me, he was really a great partner when we are together.

"Thanks, Gulf. Tell your boyfriend not to worry about me intruding into your life anymore. I have accepted my defeat." He pinched my cheeks so I kicked him.

When I got to our room, I checked the students again because I thought I was in the wrong class. The professor in front is new.

"I am your new professor for Humanity if you are curious. My name is Mr. Ace."
He may be the youngest professor I have ever met in my life.

"Sorry, I am late, sir." I bowed my head as a sign of respect.

"It's fine because this is our first meeting but I hope you won't be late anymore."

I secretly looked at him, he will pass as someone at our age. I wonder what is his skincare routine.

My phone vibrated inside my pocket so I secretly checked the message. "Your vitamins, baby. Do not forget." I smiled.

"Care to share your thoughts Mr....?"
I was caught.

"Gulf, sir."

"Well, Gulf. Wanna share why are you smiling there?" This professor is getting on my nerves on his very first day.

"I can't help smiling because I remembered the scene I am watching last night. Want me to get in details what exactly I am watching last night, sir?"

"Spill."

Is he challenging me?

I wasted their ten minutes sharing the shower scene in K2. They were laughing but I am focused on telling him the details and I know it annoys him.

"Next time, I want all your attention in my class." Sir Ace said.

He should prove to me that he is worth listening to first.

When it's our lunchtime, I called Mew to tell him how annoying this day is.

"Daddy, just listen to me. Do not hang up."

"Yes, baby. I am listening. What about him again?"

"He told me to focus on class. How dare he said that? He embarrassed me in front of everyone." I whined.

"But you really should listen, baby."

"Hey, you. I told you to listen to me. Why are you siding on that newbie?" He chuckled upon hearing me.

"If I see him I am going to punch him for annoying my baby." Mew chuckled. Flirty as always.

"He should be thankful that he is cute..." I stopped when I realized I said something that I shouldn't have been saying.

"Can you repeat it? Who is cute?" Mew asked me. Why did I even say he is cute?

"You just misheard it. Bye, dhie." I immediately dropped the call.

My hubby won't let this go easily for sure.

He picked me up inside the campus after class again. Is he not busy enough to still do this?

"I told you, you don't need to pick me up."

"And? Did I say I agree with you? You are not expecting me to let you commute, aren't you? You cannot drive too. Remember you are preg..." I covered his mouth.

"Just shut up, will you? Fine pick me up every day. Let's see if you can manage to do it daily."

"Of course you and our babies are my priority. I can set everything aside for you." Mew told me sincerely. "And besides I am curious about the cute professor."

"Don't tell me you're jealous. I swear he is not worth it. I hate his guts." This is the truth though.

"I hope so."

I held his hand on the way to the parking lot.

"Mr. Kanawut." I heard someone called my name. "Mew." He added. He knows my boyfriend's name too.

"Yes, sir?"

"I need to get your number. They said you are the president of the class." Mr. Ace said while his eyes are focused on my boyfriend.

"Oh, that." He handed me his phone and I typed my number there.

"Ace... So you are teaching here too?" Mew asked him.

"Yes. I need to go." He left us there.

"You know him, dhie? That's the professor I told you who embarrassed me on his first day."

"My stepbrother." He held my hand tightly. "Don't be too close on him."

I just nodded to agree. They must not be on good terms.

The whole ride, Mew is just serious. Maybe it's not the right time to annoy my hubby.

When we got home, I immediately gulped the glass of milk he prepared for me.

"Are you okay, daddy?" I am worried about him.

"I am, when you said cute earlier I thought someone who looks good as me. Now, I am not worried because he looks nothing compared to me." He proudly said.

"Of course. You are the most handsome guy I know. Unbeatable." I sat on his lap.

"I know right and I hope our babies will look exactly like me."

"That is impossible. It's better if they'll be my copy." I told Mew. "Anyway, dhie. I talked to Kao earlier." He stood up angrily.

"Didn't I tell you to stop talking to him?" He yelled.

"It was just for closure."

"Closure? You ended it already months ago."

"Why are you yelling at me? It's not like I cheated or something." I am becoming emotional again.

"Just follow what I told you to do. Stop being stubborn. Do you still have feelings for him?" What the hell?!

"You know there is none anymore."

"Why are you not deleting his pictures on your account then?" I am too lazy to do that.

"Can you just delete it for me?" I am trying to calm my angry boyfriend by rubbing his killer chest.

"You can't even post a single picture of us." So this is about my posts again.

I sighed...

I scanned my gallery to check our pictures.

Uploaded five pictures of us with a caption. "My hubby."

"Daddy, I tagged you."

"On what?"

"Check your phone."

He unlocked his phone and open his Facebook account.

I saw him smiled widely. I am glad it made him happy.

"Thank you, baby." He hugged me. I felt the electric feeling when his lips traveled on my neck.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Marking what's mine." He sucked my skin. Fucking great. He left a hickey on my visible spot.

"I told you not to do that."

"Not sorry. That's for saying Ace is cute and for talking to your ex-boyfriend."