𝟕𝟕, 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

third person.

estrella sighed, flopping onto daniels bed, "i hate you." she mumbled into the pillow.

"no you don't." daniel slapped her ass as he laid next to her.

she gasped, "stop doing that." she turned herself around.

"yeah yeah whatever," he leaned over her and planted a sweet kiss on her lips.

"my legs hurt though," she pouted.

"aw i'm sorry gorgeous," he laid on her chest, rubbing her thigh. "did i go too hard on you."

her jaw dropped and she slapped daniels chest, "daniel."

he giggled, "okay, okay."

"i still can't believe your leaving already," she sighed softly.

"i'm kinda ready to go. i'm going to make so many songs about you. i'm going to show the whole damn world that what you and i have is special."

estrella smiled, "daniel if you write me a love song i'll literally marry you one day."

he smiled back, "i'll accept that deal."

she stuck her hand out and he shook it, "deal," they both said.

"so what kinda love song are we going for?" he asked.

"that's something for you to think about. you're the musical genius remember."

"ahh yes. how could i forget."

she giggled, "you're stupid."

"but you like it."

"i mean i guess," she jokingly rolled her eyes.

he sat up and pouted, "you're so mean to me."

"aw go cry about it."

he turned around and crossed his arms over his chest, "maybe i will."

she chuckled, "daniel." she poked his back. he didn't respond so she got up behind him and thought of something.

she staring kissing his neck lightly, "daniel." he gasped and bit his bottom lip, "i hate you."

"mhm," she hummed on his skin. she ran her fingers through his hair, tugging on it. she knew he loved that.

"we just did it." he told her.

"i know," she stopped and laid back on his bed with a smile on her face.

he huffed and got on top of her, "i hate you. but we just did it and if we do it again you're not going to be able to walk."

"i mean... i wouldn't mind," she bit her lip.

"no," he pecked her lip then laid on her chest once again.

she chuckled and rubbed his back, "i'm going to miss you."

"i'm going to miss you too."

"can we watching friends?" daniel asked.

"of course baby," she kissed his a forehead before he got up and turned on his tv.

"you think mom heard what happened?"

estrella giggled and nodded, "they definitely heard us."

3...