𝟏𝟒, 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐮𝐭

third person.

"ugh, this is so frustrating." daniel let out a groan, messing with pieces of his hair showing he was stressed.

"daniel calm down. all we're doing is picking out a song to sing." estrella stood over daniel who was sitting on a chair.

"but i don't know which one to pick." he whined.

"we'll pick one later." she told him.

he sighed, turning off his phone and slipped it into his pocket. "i guess." he mumbled.

estrella took out her phone, "but for now let's jam out to one direction songs." she smiled playing what make you beautiful.

daniel chuckled as his mods suddenly changed watching as the girl sang to him in a cheesy way, jumping all over the place, smiling.

he eventually got up and started dancing with her, singing the lyrics like he wrote them for her.

"baby, you light up my world like nobody else. the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. but when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell. you don't know, oh-oh. you don't know you're beautiful." daniel sang to her, smiling like a fool.

daniel and estrella walked to school hand in hand. since they were close and almost everybody figured the two were dating they had different options.

the kids in the school were not per say the best kind of people. they were awfully rude. there were a some kids who were bright and outgoing like estrella but others were like jacob.

they'd bully or mistreat others because of the way they are. for daniel they mistreat him for not being as wealthy as them. they all found out daniel had not as much money and decided to use his one big insecurity against him.

he hated it but he's dealt with it for over six years. he didn't mind as much since they wouldn't bully him to the point where he was physically hurt.

and ever since he started hanging out with estrella it's gotten worse. they'd talk shit on how daniel shouldn't be dating someone who is wealthy and who would pay for everything for the boy.

they always said on how daniel was using her for money. obviously he wasn't. they'd talk on how estrella went to a down grade from jacob to daniel. jacob was popular because he had money.

estrella didn't even notice it bothered daniel. well until now.

"i'll be back, i have to ask trinity something." estrella told daniel. he nodded and she left his side.

"ah, why isn't it seavey." one spoke behind daniel as he walked to his locker.

"what do you want chuck." he rolled his eyes not wanting to deal with him.

"estrella but for some reason she's all about you." he spit out his words.

"shouldn't that say something-" daniel got his sentence interrupted from chuck pushing him against the locker

chuck made daniels head go in the locker, his wrist on the side of the locker door putting a harsh pressure making daniel let out an uncomfortable groan.

"you were saying seavey." chuck chuckled with a dirty smirk on his face.

"let me go." daniel moved underneath the taller boy who only placed his knee up under daniels part making him groan even louder which caught his friends attention.

corbyn was the first to run over to the two and pulled chuck off of his friend which made chuck fall onto the ground.

"what the fuck besson!" chuck glared at him getting back on his feet. before he was able to hurt corbyn, jonah stepped in front of him, taking him by the collar.