𝟔𝟔, 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞

third person.

"have you figured out what college you might want to apply to?" daniel asked his girlfriend as they sat at the table.

she shrugged, "not really. have you?" he shook his head. "well we still have a year to figure it out."

he nodded, "yeah," he mumbled.

she look at him, "what's wrong?" he shrugged, "just thinking about if you want to apply somewhere else then portland."

"if i do i promise it won't be so far." he nodded.

"what's are we talking about dudes," corbyn at with the two, trinity joining them not so long after.

"nothing much just talking about college." estrella answered.

they nodded. "oh i plan on going to college in new york," trinity smiled.

"right i forgot you're a year older than me," estrella nodded.

"why you thinking about college so early?" corbyn asked, eating a cookie.

"i don't know." she shrugged. "what about you corbyn. you going to college?"

"nope we're moving to california remember." corbyn told her.

estrella raised a brow, "california?" he nodded, "yeah for our band. didnt daniel tell you about-" he cut himself off after he noticed daniel was glaring at him.

she faced daniel, "california?"

he let out a nervous chuckled, "funny you mentioned that-"

"daniel." she spoke strictly.

"that's our cue to leave," trinity grabbed corbyns arm and dragged him. also giving him a hit on his head.

"you plan on going to california?" estrella asked. daniel shook his head, "i don't know what you're talking about."

"daniel i'm serious."

"maybe," he mumbled, avoiding eye contact with her.

"since when? why didn't you tell me about it? and a band?"

he shrugged , "i don't know. it all happened so fast."

"so that's why you've been acting so weird when i told you about college. and why you wanted me to go to UCLA."

he nodded but didn't say anything.

"when did you decide?"

"like a month ago." he answered quietly. she sighed, "when do you leave?"

he pressed his lips together, "in september."

"why didn't you tell me. whyd you wait last minute."

he shrugged, "i don't wanna talk about this anymore. can't we just have fun here at the arcade?" he stood up.

"no because you're leaving in less than a month. come on." she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the back. she locked the door and he just stood there.

"why didn't you tell me?" she asked again.

"because i didn't know how'd you react."

"daniel you're going to california. you're missing senior year which we practically had planned together."

"but it'll be fine. there are some really good colleges in california. and it's beautiful out there-"

she interrupted him, "i don't want to go to california."

his face dropped, "but then how are we going to be together?"

"i don't know. you should've thought about that before you decided to go to california without telling me shit." she snapped at him.

"i thought you'd be supportive because i'm doing what i love. sorry i didn't tell you jeez."

she ran her hand through her hair and sighed, "i gotta go. i'll see you whenever," she started walking away.

"no estrella come on," he grabbed her wrist.

"no daniel i gotta go."

"come on don't be like that. i'm sorry."

"bye daniel." she finally got out of his grip, unlocked the door and left.

"fuck," he tugged at his hair in frustration.

ha ha ha i'm sorry