𝟕𝟒, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

third person.

"don't say anything," estrella spoke was she walked into the seavey household seeing daniel and the others.

daniels jaw dropped, "oh wow you did that."

"i don't wanna talk about it," she crossed her arms over her chest.

daniel walked to her, "it looks really good actually."

she looked at him, "really?" she asked with her nose scrunched up, not agreeing with him.

"yeah. i mean it's different but i like it."

she ran her hand through her now medium length hair. she sighed, "i don't like it."

"it's perfect. but anyways hi gorgeous how are you," he hugged the girl.

"i'm good. let's go?" he nodded.

"franny and christian are coming too," daniel told her as they walked to the living room seeing the two chatting.

franny turned her head to the voice then spotted estrella, "holy wow! your hair looks amazing!"

estrella smiled, "shut up."

franny chuckled, "anyways shall we get going?" christian nodded, "i'm driving though."

"right right of course you are." daniel joked.

they got in the car and drove to a baseball field. they were going to play with the group and have some fun.

jonah and grace brought the baseball materials, jack and lillian brought some snacks. zach, corbyn, diana, and trinity brought water and blankets. daniel and estrella brought franny and christian, supervisors.

"i'm already tired." estrella complained as she sat on the bench after the long walk from the parking lot to the field.

"no you're just lazy," corbyn laughed walking past her. estrella threw a water bottle at him, "suck my dick corbyn!"

he laughed and continued to walk with trinity who shook her head at the twos nonsense.

"now now calm down," daniel wrapped his arm around his girl.

"wait estrella your hair," trinity gasped. "i know it's crazy." estrella ran her fingers through her hair once again, feeling how short it is.

"come on," daniel stood up and grabbed her hands, pulling her up.

"no," she whined. "too late," he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"daniel!" she hit his back, telling him to put her down. "you're so annoying," she huffed as she finally gave up.

"but you love it," he put her down, kissing her forehead.

"yeah youre right."

"hey lovebird! come help us instead of making out!" grace yelled, taking out the baseballs and the bat.

"alright alright!" the two ran to the group helping them.

they started playing and the boys were actually very good at playing. jonah was definitely the best though.

"fuck no i'm exhausted," estrella sat down, drinking her water.

daniel frown, "but why. just one more round please," he begged.

estrella shook her head, "i'm tired." he pouted and sat next to her, "please," he gave her the puppy, dog eyes.

"plate with the others."

"but i want you to play."

"i'm tired. can't we go home and cuddle instead?"

he frown, "one more game then we can go."

she sighed, "this is the last game." he smiled, "yay! come on!"

he grabbed her hand and dragged her back to the field and the entire time she was laughing at his nonsense.

"let's practice. you hit the ball," he handed her the bat.

"daniel i suck ass at this."

he giggled, "i know but i'll teach you."

i don't know what to write bout- 😃