𝟒𝟑, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

third person.

"do i get to see you today?" estrella asked her boyfriend who was on the other side of the phone.

"maybe. can i come over?"

she looked at him as if the answer wasn't so obvious. "of course you can come over dummy."

he smiled, "okay i'll see you in a bit. bye bye gorgeous."

"bye bye baby." she waved before hanging up.

daniel quickly put on his shoes and zip up sweater. he walked down the hall seeing anna, his mom and hector.

"mom i'm going to estrellas. is that alright?" he asked.

"are you coming back home or are you staying over hers?" she asked.

he thought about it, "i'm not sure but i'll text you."

she nodded, "bye daniel," she waved at him as he made his way to the door.

"bye mom! love you!" he closed the door and started walking to his girls house.

he got there and as always he greeted only alice today since mrs.cielo wasn't home.

he knocked on her door before entering. "hey," daniel smiled at his girlfriend.

"hi!" estrela got up from her bed and gave him a small hug. "come on let's cuddle." she flopped her back onto the bed.

he chuckled and laid next to her. she laid her head on his chest and wrapped her arm around him. he started playing with her hair, staring down at her.

estrella sighed softly with a smile on her face. she rubbed her thumb in a circler motion on his chest. she noticed how quite daniel grew, he's been like that for the past two weeks and she's noticed it.

she looked up at him and planted a kiss on his chin, "are you okay baby?"

"yes," he hummed.

she licked her lips then pressed them together, "i know you're lying. what's wrong?"

he sighed and sat up, "can we talk?"

she nodded slowly as her heart started beating fast at those three words. "yeah. is everything okay?" she spoke quietly, scared of what might come out of his mouth.

he bit his lip, "are you keeping a secret from me?" he went out and said it.

she furrowed her brows, "what do you mean?"

"i mean are you keeping a secret from me," he repeated. "the others told me you're hiding something from me. from us."

only one thing popped into her mind. "daniel i don't know what you're talking about."

he read her sudden change like a book, "you're lying. what are you hiding from me."

she shook her head, "i'm not hiding anything from you. i don't know what you're talking about."

"yes you do. just tell me. i won't be mad."

"daniel it's not a big deal."

"so there is something," he mumbled, looking away from her.

"yes but it's nothing. don't worry about it."

he sighed and stood up from the bed, "why can't you just tell me? are you- are you cheating on me?" he spoke softly, hoping a no.

"no daniel of course not. why would you think that."

"i don't know." he rolled his eyes, already getting annoying with her not tell him.

she furrowed her eyes what he had just done, "it's really nothing. stop acting like that."

"if it's nothing you should be able to tell me." he started raising his voice.

"first of all you do not raise your voice at me. second it's none of your business." she stated, hating his new behavior.

he groaned and started getting annoying with her, "oh my god, just tell me! i'm your boyfriend you should be able to tell me stuff!"

"we've been dating for three months. i don't have to tell you shit." she scoffed. "we've been dating for three months and we're already fighting," she spoke quietly.

"we wouldn't be fighting if you would just tell me. i thought we told each other everything."

she looked at him, "i just won't want to tell you right now daniel." she sighed, "can't we just cuddle and talk about this another time."

he shook his head, "no. i don't understand why you just want tell me now."

she rolled her and ran her fingers through her hair growing more upset by the seconds.

"does this have to do with you forgetting about me? about forgetting the others?" he continued.

estrella furrowed her brows and looked up at him, "what?"

"grade school. during grade school when we were friends then when you turned thirteen you decided to leave us for jacob and the popular kids."

he scoffed as she only looked at her confused, "you really forgot about us. what did we do?"

"daniel i don't know what you're talking about. growing up i was only friends with jacob." she told him, like she was telling the truth.

"stop faking it! honestly i've had enough with it and you're not fooling anyone." he yelled at her with his eyes getting watery.

"i can't do this," she's mumbled, rubbing her hands on her sweatpants that were actually daniels.

"i don't want to keep fighting with you either. estrella all you-"

she interrupted him, "not that daniel." she sighed, looking down at her leg as it bounced up and down. "i don't know if i want to be your girlfriend anymore."

he froze, "you don't- no, you don't mean that." his voice cracked.

"i do daniel. i think you should go." she didn't dare to look at him.

"no. i- i can fix this. i'm sorry i didn't mean to yelled at you i-"

"just go. please."

"no estrella- we can't break up. i'm sorry, please don't do this to me." he sat next to her, wrapping his arm around her.

she pushed him off of her, "please daniel go." she hiccuped as a tear fell down her cheek.

he stood up once again, "but what about us. you can't do this. i didn't mean to get in your business-"

"oh my god daniel for fucks sake just fucking go!" she yelled.

he only stared at her for a moment. as those words hit him, he quickly got his phone then left her room slamming her door shut.

she jumped slightly at the noise but once she hear another door that slams shut, she falls onto her bed letting the tears roll down her face.

daniel sped away from estrellas house to his own. once he got home anna was about to greet him until she saw i'm crying.

"hi dan- oh my god. daniel are you okay?"

he only walked past her and went straight to his room. he tried to even out his breathing but nothing worked. he laid on his down on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

he took a deep breath in then out and continued that. his thoughts only traveled back to what just happened. what happened wasnt supposed to happen. they were supposed to have a good time together.

as he grow tired he laid on his side, facing his wall. he sighed and closed his eyes, trying to forget everything.

but suddenly his phone started getting a few notifications here and there. after a while it continued and he grow annoyed with it. he grabbed his phone seeing his was the others.

he blamed the others for this but again they're his friends and they didn't know. he sent them a quick message then turned off his phone trying to get some sleep.

i'm so sorry