𝟓𝟕, 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭

third person.

"but it's summer now," daniel complained to the girl.

she smiled, "i know dani but i've got to work." and set her phone down on her desk.

"can i drop you off?"

"you don't have a car."

"i'll ask corbyn."

she sighed and fixed her hair, "fine. if you can get here before nine."

"oh then fuck no. i'm still in bed." she chuckled, "just come by later or something like you usually do."

he pouted, "but i wanna see your gorgeous face."

"we're facetiming?"

"in real life dummy."

"see me during lunch. i don't know," she shrugged.

daniel sighed, "you look beautiful." she rolled her eyes with a smile, "shut up."

"no. you really are beautiful. i can't believe you're mine. even though it's not officially official. you're mine."

she smiled, "i hate you."

"no you don't."

"wait what time is it?" she asked.

"uh, eight forty seven." he answered. "shit. i have to go soon," she pouted, putting on her shoes.

"no," he whined. "you should just work at the arcade."

she shook her head, "you shouldn't work at night."

"i work at night so i can see you during your time at work in the day."

"yes but if we both worked in the morning we can have the rest of the day together."

"oh, right i'm dumb."

she chuckled, "i've noticed. i'm going to hang up. i gotta get to work."

he pouted, "okay. i'll see you later today." she nodded, "see you then. bye."

"bye."

"baby!" daniel hugged the girl from behind. "still not dating." she chuckled.

"still mine," he mumbled in her neck. she smiled and turned around to peck his lips which he smiled at.

"whens your break?" he asked.

"in like five minutes." she told him.

he nodded, "i'll be back." he walked up to the cashier to order some food with corbyn and trinity.

he gave estrella a smile as she pressed her lips together.

"estrella! your kids are here!" franny arrieta, one of the co workers said, rolling her eyes jokingly.

estrella shook her head and went to the cashier and sighed, "i hate you guys."

daniel giggled, "no you don't."

"do it. do it." corbyn laughed.

"hi welcome to wendys, how may i help you?" the three laughed again. "you guys are so mean." she pouted.

"okay, okay. for real now, we want our regular." corbyn told her.

"two mc chickens. one twenty piece chicken nuggets and three small vanilla shakes." they nodded. "great it'll be ready in a bit."

"are you going to serve us too?" trinity teased with a chuckle.

"gosh i wish but i have break in approximately one minute so i'll ya." she giggled and went on the other side of the counter.

"great come on," daniel grabbed her hand and dragged her to a table with four seats.

"what are you guys doing here other than bothering me?" estrella asked.

daniel shrugged, "we were kinda bored at home."

"what time do you guys work?"

"at six to eleven."

she pressed her lips together, "so we have like what three hours to spend time with each other before you have to work."

"that's not my fault," he pouted.

"that's all of your fault."

"ha. that's why trinity and i work at the same time." corbyn let out a snort.

"shut up. i wasn't thinking. i just wanted to bother you at work."

"okay, i'll see you later." daniel pecked her lips.

"i'll see you later," she hugged him.

"so we can kiss the employees now." a boy asked who was sitting with his friends.

"no." daniel answered.

he raised a brow, "then explain what i just saw."

"i'm allowed to kiss her. she's mine." he rolled her eyes then started to walk away with the others.

"estrella with the ass want to confirm that," he smirked, eyeing the girl who became uncomfortable.

corbyn huffed, "the fuck did you just say?"

"do you want me to repeat it?"

"do it. i dare you." daniel growled at him. estrella grabbed his arm, "daniel just leave it."

"no he wants to be a dick-"

"chill out. i have to go back to work. i'll see you later okay?"

he pressed his lips together, "fine."

"thank you. corbyn that means you too." estrella told the boy who was about to jump the older one.

"fine."

"before i go can i have a kiss?" daniel pouted. she nodded and pecked his lips.

he shook his head, grabbed her waist and kissed her. he made sure the guy was watching.

he placed one hand on her cheek and the other near her bottom. he continued to move his other hand more down until he was satisfied. he gave her butt a nice squeeze and smirked onto her lips.

"woo!" corbyn laughed.

"get it daniel!" trinity cheered him on.

she smiled and pulled away, "okay. okay."

he smiled and pecked her lips once more, "i'll see you later baby."

she nodded, "i'll see you later." they left.

she walked backed to the cashier place and franny walked up to her, "dude. that's your boy."

she chuckled, "yeah that is."

the older one pouted, "you tryina set me up with someone?"

estrella shrugged, "i don't know. they're all dating someone."

"really? no one?"

she pressed her lips together, thinking, "there might be someone. i need to make sure of something before i try anything though."

franny nodded, "okay, okay."

fran fran😏