Triplet kids Births.!

Paisleys POV
It was January 28th and I was at med in labor. All I felt was pain I was allergic to all the meds they had. Andrew was sitting behind me and pressing on my back which helped a little.

Paisley- mmmmm

Kylie- Ima put your hair up

April- okay she's not allergic to this and it won't hurt the baby

Kylie- k

Hailey- I'm here

Paisley- uhhhhhh

April-... it should kick in any minute Pais... page me if anything happens Maggie needs me a trauma us flooding the hospital

Kylie- k

Paisley- *cries*

Kylie- your 8 cm almost there Pais

I grabbed the bed cried. Daddy walked in and pulled my head into his chest. Andrew still pressing my back cause he knew it helped a little bit. I had been there 8 hours in labor it was 2am in the morning. Another hour went by then two and the pain just got worse. I keep crying into daddy's chest.

Kylie- you ready on three okay

I grabbed Andrews hand and laid my head on his shoulder. I pushed 16 times and she was finally here. They cleaned her up and laid her on my chest. Aung April and Uncle Ethan walked in and at beside mama and daddy. After a while I passed her to Andrew then after that he let our parents hold her. A hour later it was just me Drew and her. I had her on my chest rubbing her back.

Andrew- her name

Paisley- Jordyn Alice Choi

Andrew- I love it

I didn't choose breast feeding so Ky brought me a bottle and I feed her. She had Andrews brown eyes and I loved them they were gorgeous. We cuddled her the whole day. Around 10am Zayden and them showed up. Everly and Lacy sat beside me. Everybody got a chance to hold her but daddy just didn't wanna let her go.

Jay- I'm your favorite... yeah I know.. ow my finger you gotta share I have other grands

Jordyn- mmmm

Jay- like him Jax his still a baby.. there's those brown eyes hey... can I have my finger back.. Ow I need my finger I'ma just slid it out oh okay that works to... ow

Hailey- I know your playing

Jay- she has tight grip.... if you let my finger go I'll favor you.. almost there if you let it go when you need to escape your parents I'll knock em out and you can come with me there we go... you can be his favorite your his only grand but me I got a lot you can't make a sad face... I'll give you this you can my favorite oldest Halstead triplets baby..

Jordyn- *smiles*

Jay- I see you we are a good team but you have a dirty diaper I'ma pass you

Ethan- here you go April